Ch. 5

Minjung's POV

I woke up only to find myself naked in Yoongi's bed with his arms wrapped around me. This is a very complicating situation for me...I needed to get up before Yoongi realized that i was in his bed naked and to be honest, I don't know how to do that. I could hear the rest of the the boys in the living room giggling about something. I slowly got up, gently removing Yoongi's arms from around me. As I stood up I stretched. While I was stretching, the door busted open and Jimin came in. I stared at him, making sure to keep my back towards him so I wouldn't expose myself. Jimin just stood there, staring at me like he was on another planet. I just stood there awkwardly until he snapped out of and screamed sorry with a red face as he ran out...wow what a morning. Due to Jimin being so loud, Yoongi started to wake up, only for him to see me naked. I was severely embarrassed at this point and I hoped I would die on the spot. Yoongi just got up and went to his closet before throwing clothes at me.

 Yoongi just got up and went to his closet before throwing clothes at me

"Get dressed."

After that he left the room and all i could do was stare at him as he left. I slowly got dressed and then made my way to the living room. Yoongi was sitting on the couch so I sat down next to him. I started to look through my phone and I saw the Namjoon posted a picture of Yoongi and I. I started to scroll through the comments when i felt a head hit my shoulder. I looked over and saw yoongi with a thoughtful look on his face.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing Hyung... I was just thinking."

"If you say so...Yoongi can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah"

"Do you think I hate you?"

"No! Why would you think that?" Yoongi shot up from my shoulder and looked at me with a hard stare.

"In the interview...you guys said that you couldn't tell if I like you guys or not.

"Minjung Hyung, we were just joking...listen, we wouldn't be BTS without you and we all want you here. We've only just started our career and none of us would have been able to make it this far if you here. We all need you. I need you."

I looked at him with a small smile on my face. I felt so happy knowing that was how he truly felt. He started to come closer to me and I started to do the same. His eyes were closed and so were mine. We were about to kiss and I couldn't wait. I truly loved him. Our lips were brushing each other and were about to meet right before I heard "BONZAIIII" and I was soon crushed by the body of Taehyung. All three of us fell off the couch and I could feel the air leave my lungs. Yoongi stood abruptly, yelling at Taehyung for interrupting something important while Taehyung was just clueless.

"I don't get what was so important that I cant have fun messing around with you two?" Taehyung stated obliviously. Yoongi throw his arms up in defeat and continued to yell at him. The rest of the boys came out to see what all the yelling was about and watched them argue. I just sat on the floor the whole time, watching Yoongi as he was mad and it was damn hot. I couldn't take it anymore so I stood up. I walked my way over to Yoongi and grabbed his body and turned him to me.

"Hyung? What are you doi-" He didn't finished his question as i quickly pushed him against the wall and kissed him, my hands slowly going down to his ass. He started the kiss me back as his hands gripped my hair. We just kept kissing and kissing before we pulled apart for air. I leaned my forehead against him while i did my best to get air into my lungs. We were so close together and it was great. I was broken out of my trance by a cough from Jin. Both Yoongi and I moved apart and stared at the boys, nervous of what they would say only to be surprised by Namjoon, "Took you two long enough."