Christmas special

*Bakugou's pov*

"Kiri, Mina needs you" I said "Ok" he said while he kissed me on the cheek. He asked me to be his girlfriend today December 23 which I said yes because I liked him so much.

"Deku is dabi coming?" I asked "What do you mean Kacchan?" I looked at him like 'what do you mean Deku' honestly he is really stupid so I don't blame him so I decided to text Todoroki.

* Beginning of the texting*

(Todoroki is ❄🔥 Bakugou is just Baku)

Baku: Is ur brother coming?

❄🔥: Yea why

Baku: Good I really wanted to see dabi
again

❄🔥: Me too

*End of the texting*

(Btw I wanted Bakugou and Todoroki to be friends if you don't mind) "So looks like your boyfriend's brother is coming" Deku looked so scared but you know I don't care.

*A few minutes later*

We were have a Christmas party for all of class 1-A and a few from 1-B Kirishima was happy till Dabi showed up I ran and hugged Dabi "Hi dabi long time no see" "Yea" "Dabi I want you to meet my boyfriend" I grabbed his hand and pulled him to where Kirishima was "You know Kirishima had black hair and changed it to red" I said to Dabi "And Dabi had red hair and changed it to black" I told Kirishima.

It took them a minute to respond to that "Really?" they both said at the same time then started laughing because on how funny it was.

Dabi and Kirishima talked for some long they forgot that I was there so I just decided to go.

*Kirishima's pov*

When Baku was gone I told Dabi "Please don't take her away from me like y'all did before ok" " Ok" I walked away so I could find Baku but Mina pushed me to a wall.

"You know you want me and not her" she said as she was adout to kiss me but I pushed her off before she could "Don't do that Mina!" I yelled then ran to find Baku.

When I found her she was sitting on the couch talking to Kaminari and Sero.

*Bakugou's pov*

"Yea I love dating him he is the best" I said "Are you sure?" Sero asked "Yesssss and guys y'all are not my dads and y'all are is friends do y'all not want him to be happy"

After I said that they were looking at each other.

I will continue this probably sorry I haven't made a chapter in ages but I had a lot on my mind and today is my birthday so happy birthday to me.