Chapter 11- Sinking in Sorrow

Elsa sat in her room sinking slowly and sadly in a sea of sadness. She loved Jack so much but now he had just crushed her heart to the point where it feels impossible to heal. She just wanted to shrink so small she couldn't be seen. She realised she couldn't stay in her room forever and that she had to leave for food. But for the time being she wanted to think about something or someone else rather than Mr Heart breaker. She shock her head furiously trying to shake Jack out of her mind.she tried thinking of something else. "I wonder if Anna has heard anything about mum or dad yet." Her thoughts were put on hold when she heard her stomach rumble like thunder. She was really hungry. "Time to go" she sighed and left to go to breakfast with Anna

Elsa got to the dining hall and saw Anna already sitting there waiting for her food. Elsa sat in front of Anna wanting to talk to her. Anna gave a friendly smile at Elsa. Elsa didn't feel at all in the mood to smile or act like everything was alright. "Anna..." Elsa began. Anna looked up surprised to see her sister talking and to HER! "Have you heard anything about farther or mother yet?" Anna always thought Elsa always talked so formal even around her and wondered if it was only her? "No, No haven't yet I hope they got to Rapunzel's wedding OK!" Elsa looked down at her table disappointed that there wasn't a letter or anything and she prayed in her head that they were OK.

After their awkward conversation Elsa wanted to get back to her room as quickly as possible as she didn't want to bump in to Jack. But Elsa expected to much as the familiar voice called "Elsa!" Elsa shut her eyes tight to conceal her tears and feelings and she ran to her room with her eyes shut. She pushed past Jack but she didn't care, she didn't care anymore. She began to drown in her misery in the sea which was huge, like the hole that was punctured in her heart. She didn't have the effort to swim to the sun where the happy children and people laugh and play, she just continued to sink deeper and deeper in to the cold darkness.

"Your majesty?" a voice came from her door and Elsa looked up. "Yes who is it?" Elsa asked curiously. "I'm Collin your Majesty I'm the head of staff and I need to talk to you and Princess Anna and some other staff in the ballroom....it's very important...." Elsa wiped the tears which were dampening her dry cheeks. Elsa opened the door to see a tall man wearing a dark green coat and a smart shirt, his black hair was brushed neatly and not a hair was out of place, she followed Collin down the halls to the ballroom. Where Anna and what seemed like all the staff including Jack was standing talking. Elsa stood next to Anna who was at the front of the crowd, Elsa thought it would be best to make sure she couldn't see how many people were in the room at the time and so she couldn't see Jack. "Now I'm afraid I come with Grave News...." Collin Began.

"I have just received a letter from the King and Queen of Corona saying the King and Queen never turned up at the wedding before or after..." Many gasps and "Oh-no" and "My word" could be heard throughout the ballroom. Anna's face began to screw up as tears began to form as she expected the worse. Elsa went paler then what she usually is. "Then... where are they!?" called a voice from the back of the crowd. "The king and Queen of Corona also said there was a storm a really terrible storm that had claimed many ships and passenger and Sailors, 3 days before the wedding, and they think the King and Queen were on one of those ships..."

Anna couldn't be bothered what people would think of her crying, and she started crying and she fell to the floor in a hep. A few lady's from the staff ran to her aid and helped her up giving her hugs to make her feel better. Elsa stood there staring blankly at the wall behind Collin who was now the bearer of bad news. Elsa started to walk off slowly and she lent on one of the pillars in the ballroom and sank down to the floor where she tucked herself up and wanted to be left alone. Jack wanted to hug Elsa so badly and tell the only person he loved and cared about that everything was going to be alright. But he knew he couldn't revile his secret, and Elsa would push him away so it would be all for not.

Jack looked down at the floor in gloom. The evil maid who seemed to have no heart looked at Jack with no frown or glare and she nudged Jack. "Come on Jack" She walked over to Elsa and put her hand on Elsa's shoulder. The maid seemed so gentle how Jack could ever think she was such a monster was unexplainable. The maid looked at Jack and nodded at him. He came over to Elsa and crouched in front of her. "Elsa..." He said softly. Elsa looked up her tears poured like heavy rain from her eyes. Jack smiled at her gently. "Come my dear" Said the maid in a hushed tone and she helped Elsa to her feet. Jack held her other arm as they walked to Elsa's room and they stopped outside the door.

The maid opened the door gradually and they took Elsa in and sat her down on a chair by the fire. The maid stepped back and smiled at Jack, but Jack didn't notice he was too worried about Elsa and he sat next to her chair while Jack sat on the floor looking up at her. "I will be outside if you need me Princess....and Jack." Jack turned around. "What!? She's actually leaving me in her with Elsa!? Isn't that braking a rule or something?" frantically thought Jack. But all she did was smile lightly at Jack and closed the door smoothly. Elsa kept crying. Jack desperately wanted to say something to Elsa to make her smile because it was heart breaking to see Elsa so despondent. Jack thought he will wait till Elsa calms down so he can talk to her. He decided to sit on a chair which was next to Elsa which was also facing the fireplace and wait.