Felonious

A short glimpse of everything. I know this isn't the end.

White light flows right past me.

Help us save earth.

The plastics are now conquering our planet and the cruelty of the people have encompassed the whole area.

"Felenious."

She took a deep sigh as the intensity of the darkness brought her entire pysical body to the seashore.

Carrying her sling bag, she opened it and took out her pencils and sketchbook. Despite of the bad aroma caused by the several plastics and garbages, she still manages to smile melancholy.

"Our mother earth shouldn't be treated this way."

She stared at the blank sky and started sketching. All these years, she's been looking for something idiomatic that can change the world.

But what's the use of it when there's no humanity? What's the use of it if most of the people nowadays have been corrupted by cruelty?

"Hope."

"I know hope is still here. We can change the world. I know we can."

He said while back hugging his treasures. He place her manly hand on her tummy, considering every moment as a treasured one.

"Let's go, peanut. Let's go save our home."

He intensly looked into her eyes. Not a single doubt appeared. He's sure. They can do it.

Quickly, she then take her art things back in her sling bag. She then checked the photographs, evidences and papers. She then tried to help him carry some packed bags that can be a great help later.

"Get in, peanut."

He took her hand and help his treasures to land safely on the boat.

After months of arguing, they decided to take a risk.

But then, waves started splashing. They've been shaking and spirred due to strong winds. Heavy rain starts pouring. Thunder's on fire, but hope isn't going to die.

"Get in, peanut." He ordered as he keeps the wheel on shape.

"No, we're going to do this together."

Their eyes we're passionately on the ocean. Their peaceful yet alluring ocean that are now extremely contaminated by plastics.

"Look!"

They saw black men wearing mask all over their faces. At first they taught they we're just friendly strangers, until a guy took a gun.

"Not so fast, idiots."

A gun were pointed at them, which makes the whole atmosphere in menance.

"Give me the papers. No one's going to the municipality. No one's going to file a case against our newly build plastic factory."

"Stop making a big mistake! Our planet is dying."

"Look around you. Plastics are all over the area. Yes, you may say you're doing your best to transform an old thing into plastics. But we can't create life. We are transforming our earth to die."

Please, you need to hear our voices.

- A gun shot.

"No!"

Blood

The stronger the winds blows and the greater the rain pours, the stronger their hope rebuilds.

And then there goes hope. From now on, we'll going to depend it on you.

Please save earth. Save our Home.