concert day

hopping out of the car, my heart starts to race. what if he sees me? what will he think of me? did he really mean that i was just a fan?

oh shut up. he meant it, he doesn't like you.

"jUNIPER!" i hear someone shout, i turn around and see jose and olivia running at me.

"GUYS!" i shout back, meeting them halfway, engulfing them in a hug. "i've missed you so much!"

•••

the seating was first come first serve, and seeing as we were an hour early, we managed to snag a front row seat.

"girl, you look sooo cute." i hear olivia say to me.

i look down at me outfit, it was simple really. a dark blue denim skirt, a creme colored sweater and a grey & red windbreaker.

"thanks, but have you seen yourself? you both look gorgeous!" i giggle at them.

i look around the stadium and realize that it's filled up. we'd been chatting for that long?

the lights dim and i hear the ear piercing screams of thousands of fan girls.

i look up to the stage and see luke come running on, followed by michael, ashton, and last but not least.. calum.

i watched as they all walked to their assigned areas on stage.

"HELLO LA!!" luke shouts into the stadium, making the screams somehow louder.

calum starts scanning the stadium.

and we make eye contact.