Junkrat x Female Reader: Crazy

Part Thirty-Three: Junkrat x Female Reader - Crazy

Rating: MODERATE

This is a REQUESTED STORY. (Requested by The_Dead_Ender)

Author's Note: Honestly, I've struggled coming up with an idea for this story, as Junkrat isn't a character that I know a lot about. However, I believe I've managed to pull something together that portrays the reader as a little bit insane, which is fitting if you are fantasising about Junkrat. Regarding content, you are about to commit a mass shooting but a certain explosive duo beat you to it... Will they kill you along with all the omnics they're targeting or will Junkrat be attracted to your insanity?

________________________________________________________________________________

Explosions pierced through my ears, as I struggled to adjust to my surroundings, which were in imminent danger of crumbling. I heard a maniacal laugh, as static filled my ears. I tried piecing together what had happened, as I saw the omnic bodies crumble besides me. I could barely contain my smile, as someone else had already committed what I intended to do. I knew omnics couldn't be trusted after the crisis all those years ago.

I had attended an opening of a café run by both humans and omnics; it was the first of its kind, and I hated the thought. I didn't want a huge restaurant in the middle of the city filled to the brim with omnics; it would give them opportunity if a motive ever came their way.

I clutched at my handgun, as I coughed, the smoke causing my eyes to water. I needed to move before the building collapsed on top of me. I stood up, hobbling to the exit, squeezing through the broken glass. I gasped, as I looked through the broken city, crumbling before me. I couldn't help it when a sinister smile graced my lips, as I admired the devastation surrounding me.

I saw a motorcycle in the middle of the road, and it was easily the strangest vehicle I had ever laid my eyes on. I loaded my handgun, intending on investigating as I made my way over. I inspected the front of the vehicle, realising that there had to be at least two terrorists before moving to the side. I didn't see where I was moving, as I accidentally stepped in a steel trap, that was guarding their vehicle.

I yelped out in pain, as I felt the spikes dig into my flesh, blood spurting everywhere. I tried blinking back tears, as I began trying to break the trap around my leg. I pried it open with my hands, as I started to shake, becoming overwhelmed as a result of the situation at hand.

I heard voices coming towards me and tried to free myself from their trap. I knew these perpetrators were near, as I pulled my leg free before grabbing my handgun and bag before hobbling over and taking shelter behind their vehicle. I held my breath, as the two voices became more distinguishable. One was booming and psychopathic accompanied by heavy footsteps. The other I recognised from before with the maniacal laughter. It was a softer voice with a thick Australian accent, but just as evil, if not more so.

I held my breath, as they both realised their trap had been activated and was covered in my blood. I heard them take out their weapons, as they followed my blood trail to behind the motorcycle where I was seeking refuge.

I dropped my handgun and bag, raising my arms to surrender, as I saw a large man with a hook and a smaller, more handsome man with a grenade launcher. My hands were shaking, as they both stared at me, unsure of what to do with me.

'Just kill her Jamison' the larger man growled down at me, his mask terrifying.

The smaller man loaded his grenade launcher, as I looked up at him pleadingly. His eyes caught mine, and I felt my heart rate increase. He was more handsome than I initially thought, his flaming blonde hair blowing in the summer heat. He looked as if he was vulnerable for a second, before shaking his head, dropping his weapon and pulling out a land mine.