This is not your story

This tragedy is about a young girl name Daisy Tucker. She was born just at 2:30 am, her mother Anne, and her father Dan both took care of her greatly. It was just one problem the family had with young Daisy, the way she reminded her mother of her ex-fiancé Edward Brock. Anne kept it to herself until Daisy was 7. She brought home a new friend she had made, Kyle Brock. Anne was terrified of the discovery Daisy had made. That night Daisy asked her mother "What's wrong with Kyle? Why are you so scared mummy-" Daisy's eyes had the same feeling to it just like when Anne had broke up with Mr.brock. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!" She screamed in fear of her own daughter. Daisy started cackling hysterically at her mothers pleas. A few days later Daisy's strange behavior had been multiply reported many times from the school, most likely her lack of empathy. A month later her father had diagnosed her with a rare mental disorder called Blackout Syndrome, and had to be homeschooled for the rest of her life. Surely, her and Kyle were still friends, until Kyles older brother had committed suicide. Kyle was cold and distant to Daisy, to the point where Kyle completely avoided her at all costs.

11 years later, by herself in the very same room. She decided to contact her old pal, but she never got a answer. She tried many times, she wanted to keep him safe, but all he wanted was for her to leave him alone. Daisy wanted to feel for Kyle, but all she felt was bloodlust and fear.

"Stay back you monster!" Kyle yelled at her, aiming a gun at her head. "Kyle please! You don't want to do this!" Daisy pleaded. Kyle shook his head abruptly. "I'm warning you!!" His hand quivered. Daisy smiled as she could see him slowly pull the trigger. Then, bang. He shot her right in the head.

Kyle fled in disbelief of what he had done. A couple minutes passed, and Daisy's brain was fully restored she got up smirked, then burst into laughter.

  This was her plan, their plan. Mania's plan.