His Punishment Ch.17

Growing I tug my stupid brother along behind me, he was going to pay for what he did. "Common you foul awful sinner.... it's time for your punishment " I growl as I yank harder on Papyrus chain. He would blush and moan slightly as I groaned, It was disgusting how he got off on me torturing him like this. I might have go and ask a favor from one of the only people I call friend later.... But no matter, I got to the shed where I usually locked humans up and sometimes Papy if he acts up. I groan as I hear him whimper in delight as I dragged his sorry ass into the shed.

He would Mewl in delight as I kicked him down on to the floor. His lewd blushing face looking at me as I smacked him hard across the face. "Pathetic excuse for a brother......" I spat at him before tying him up to the wall. His eyes lit up with excitement for his torment so I decided to try something new purely to watch him suffer. I pulled the record player out from under the nearby table and grabbed a record of what Chara deems the "Greatest remix ever". I watched as Papyrus looked at me with confusion as I put on headphones to muffle out the damn song so I wouldn't suffer as well. Smirking I then turn on the song and slowly made it go louder and louder with every time it was repeated. Eventually I got the music to full blast,  as I smile and sat down watching Papyrus once lewd smiling face fade to pure horror. I had put on What does the Gaster say to repeat over and over again until he begged, no scream for me to stop. Sitting I watched him writhe in agony he begged me to turn off the obnoxious song but I didn't listen. He would have to promise the world to make my son pure and to never be vulgar around him again in order for me to stop this. But knowing how stubborn he can get I knew we would be here for a very long time. After all this was his punishment for making my sons first word be a swear and just being a general pervert to anyone and everyone, especially around my kitten. Smiling I wait for Papyrus to give in to his punishment like a good pet I know he would be.....