002

She thought back to the events that took over yesterday, she met Jaemin to ask where Yangyang is. They talked in a more open place than her with Yangyang but people that took that picture wouldn't be just passerby. The picture was taken secretly, without them knowing. Maybe Jaemin planned this before?

"Did you stalked us yesterday to put up that rumor?" She asked in disbelief, her mind filled with more questions. That would be outrageous. A twist or a trap. Jaemin put his hands up in surrender, "Dude, no! I didn't do anything, i just told you where he went. I'm not that sure, you know."

There was a beautiful smile appeared on his lips, sitting back, leaning on the chair. "Anywho, I'm Jaemin. Sorry i didn't introduce myself earlier-"

"Yeah, i know. by your nametag." She nodded then turned to the boy next to her. "And your friend."

"Lee Jeno." Jaemin pointed out then the boy named Jeno gave the warmest smile she ever saw, his eyes disappeared for a second. She've thought that these boys were flirty or rude or something when they first came to her dragging seats and talk to her, turned out they're a bunch of softball.

Da eun had two cup of drinks in her hand, her jaw dropped when she look back at her seat, thinking that Chunhua left but she really was talking to two random boys on the table. She almost dropped the drinks too but let's not get too dramatic, she furiously walked up to the table with the drinks with a confused face on. Thinking, 'When did she get guy friends, and she have two at once without me?'

Jaemin had this look once again that kind of noticeable with a grin- like he's up to something. "It's amazing how you solved this rumor and said you're dating him. It gets so interesting~" he cooed teasingly as they just met yesterday- both Yangyang and himself.

A voice came from behind Jeno, making them turn their heads towards the owner. "Who are you? and why are you sitting with my friend?" Her face were bitter, there's a slight disappointment written on her face, mostly confused. "And this is my seat." She continued.

Chunhua rolled her eyes not so obviously, Da eun is either that kind of role who lowkey wants attention by being the lucky one's friend or the one that just hates and jealous of having her friend chased over guys cause she got none.

"Oh, hehe. I didn't know, sorry." Jeno's eyesmile were visible than ever, he stood up and gave back the seat to the owner. Jaemin didn't left his gaze from her then stands up and walked towards Jeno, there's still a cute smile on him, "I'll see you around. Hua."

'He called me Hua. Did i heard that right?'

Da eun gasped, "Did he gave you a nickname? How come I can't give you one?"

"You have apologizing to do, and now believing he gave me a nickname? he's just a stranger that sat on your seat yesterday. We barely know each other! He just came by to introduce himself, bih. Calm your tits." She sighed.

Da eun looked down, biting her inner cheek, "Okay, okay, I'm really sorry for being too nosy and strict. I just.. don't want to let our friendship drift away."

Chunhua stared at her for a while, "Then don't let that happen by controlling my life. You should know that yourself and there are parts of a friend you should take care of, trust and privacy."

"Chunhua~ I'm truly sorry, I'll treat you McDonald's tomorrow okay? We'll go on a weekend date. How does it sounds?" Da eun lightly pull on the hem of her sleeve, pouting. "Whatever you do, I don't really care."

📖

Chunhua made her way to the library, ignoring the glares people darted at her. She raised her eyebrow in a sassy way when she noticed some schoolmate were looking at her nonstop so she did the same before rolling her eyes at them once she got inside.