Chapter 1

11 year old Lucy above(her hair is very light blond not white and her eyes are blue)

(When they were 11)

Lucy's POV
"Mommy daddy big brothers " I shouted as I went downstairs. "Yes sweet heart "my dad asked. "Mom dad I want to go to music school and start a band with Mason , Aron and Ryder. They have went to ask their parents permission now. So please can I-" I was interrupted by my dad shouting "NO YOU WONT GO". "But-but if big bro Blake and lucifer can go why can't i". "That's cause your the youngest and your not allowed to put one step outside this town"my brother Blake said"plus your supposed to stay here and take care of mom and dad cause someone has to do it and there will be lots of people so there is no chance that you four can be good enough to become a true band but lucifer has a chance cause he can sing and has good looks, so does the rest of his band. So please sis forget your dream. Even if you try your hardest you won't be able to make it". "But you didn't even listen to me sing-""no buts Lucy go to your room and forget about this stupid dream that can never be true". I ran to my room crying. How can they say that, they never even listened to me sing. Suddenly three boys(Ryder, Mason and Aron) came into my room crying and locking the lock behind them. They sat next to me and started crying. "L-Lucy they-they d-d-didn't allow us. They-they didn't even Lis-listen t-to us s-sing" Ryder said in between sobs. "The same happened to me too, so did the same happen to you two". They both nodded their head yes. "So what should we do now". We discussed what to do and finally decided to run away tomorrow at midnight. We decided that we will use our parents money to buy tickets to go to Paris and live at the streets as street kids and earn money by playing songs in public and use the money to get into music school and buy food.

Please don't give any rude comments. I'm not even 14 yet
Please vote 😄
And Comment