Chapter 4

18 years old Aron above(he dyed his hair light blue,he is wearing grey contact lenses)

Aron's POV
Hi I'm Aron. As you know we are going to see our brothers, after about 7 years. But they won't probably recognise us cause' ,firstly because we are all 18 years old know and the last time they saw us was before they left for music school. we were 8 at that time and they were 10. Secondly we probably didn't mention this before but we sort of changed our names as soon as we ran away. The world knows me as eric, Mason as Michael,Ryder as Lucas and Lucy as Lily. We are currently going to the backbencher boys(aka our brothers) house. We are going to hang out with them the whole day and get to
Know each other and go on tour with them tomorrow in the evening.

(The next day)
Mason's POV
18 year old Mason below👇

 We are currently in the flight going with the backbencher boys aka our brothers to Japan

We are currently in the flight going with the backbencher boys aka our brothers to Japan. We met them yesterday and played some games with them. I don't know if I'm happy or angry and disappointed that they didn't recognise us. Happy because I don't want them to know who we are cause' I am sure that they won't allow us to continue our career one way or another. Disappointed and angry because we are their younger siblings and even though they haven't seen us for 7 years and we have grown up and look different, they should have recognised us. I mean 'siblings' recognise each other no matter what or how many years have past and we are their youngest siblings. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Lucy waving her hands in front of my face. "hello....anyone in there Michael" Lucy asked using my fake name,"Michael you alright". "Yeah just thinking..." I replied closing my eyes. "Ok.." she replied and went back to sleep. This is gonna be a long year... was the last thing I thought before drifting off to sleep.

Plz vote plz
Comment