SHOT - 13

Hello
Namaste
Maafi for being soo late🙏
But last month was terrible 😒

OK so first of all
Merry Christmas everyone 💗
Enjoy this day with your family 💃

So I came to know this book won an award (Favorite ongoing short story on shivika🙈)
Thankyou 😘 Tum log kitne cute ho😂 khud hi aise awards dhondhke nominate and vote krke mujhe jitwa dete ho 😂💗 Mereko toh jeetne ke mahino baad pata chalta hai. Yeh wala by god grace mujhe pata chalgya kyunki they emailed me wrna agr tag kia hota toh yeh bhi pata na chalta mujhe( my wattpad notifications sucks)

 Yeh wala by god grace mujhe pata chalgya kyunki they emailed me wrna agr tag kia hota toh yeh bhi pata na chalta mujhe( my wattpad notifications sucks)

Chalo let's start
Recap: both annika and shivaay did their grapravesh and consummated their marriage 😌)

..........................................................

Morning

Sun rays falls on two beautiful souls sleeping in each other embrace
Forgetting about the world and their worries.

Rubbing his eyes lazily shivaay opens them slowly only to be welcomed by  the sight he always wish to encounter.

she snuggled into his crook while her hairs are scattered on all over his bare chest.

He caresses her cheeks admiring her innocent face.

She wiggles a little holding his hand hugging it close to her heart.

Shiv: Good morning anu( he whispers kissing her hair line )
she opens her eyes slowly and look at him with her innocent eyes not opening fully due to tiredness and in need of some little extra sleep.

she is not looking less than a cutest muffin wearing his T-shirt which is quite oversize for her.

He chuckles pecking her nose while she wiggle a little twisting her lips.

he gets up and picks her up in his arms
she looked at him with her wide eyes

ani: what are you doing shiv put me down( she wiggles while he moves towards bathroom giving no heed to her requests)

and there starts their morning  with their little morning make out session like daily as shivay's logic is simple
she can't see so he can't risk her to bath alone while he have his hidden motive behind this which she very well know but can't stop her idiotic husband who love her crazily and to whom she love madly.

Its been more than a Year of their marriage and this is one hella amazing ride for both of them.

Shivay being shivay never let her feel dejected or useless.
he make her forget her weakness and concentrate on the strengths she have.