PerthSaint Korea FM

"Why did you kiss me on the stage before?" Saint looks directly into Perth's eyes, he is smiling inside but he can't show to Perth that he is excited.

Perth while turning his face to other side to hide his blushing face, "Nothing P'Saint, I wanted the performance to look more real."

Saint's standing while he leans his body onto the Television stand while he facing Perth who is sitting at the food of the bed.

Perth acts like his eyes are searching for others at the door.   

"Who are you searching for Perth? All of them went to their rooms to sleep as soon as they had dinner. Now tell me, Why did you kiss me right on the stage?"

"I told you P'Saint.. for the performance. Fans like to see us together."

"Really? just for the Performance?"

"Of course.. " his ears dark red already.

"But the lights were off, it was completely dark, even I couldn't see your face." Saint's smirking.

Perth was caught off guard, he knows by seeing Saint's smirk that he isn't going to escape today. There is no choice for him rather than to admit why he did that on stage. He also knows that Saint, somewhere deep down his heart knows what Perth felt when he kissed him, so he understood Saint wants to hear the answer from him.

"Because I really wanted to kiss you P'Saint. The more you look into my eyes, the more i feel like kissing you." Perth looks straight into Saint's eyes this time, his gaze then falls down to Saint's lips "...... even now, I badly want to kiss you."

Saint's blood rushes to the south, his lips parted, his white face turns blush pink, only if Perth saw his face now, he would completely understand what saint is feeling but he is already embarrassed at what he just blurted out shamelessly in front of his P'Saint so his head falls to ground with his eyes closed, in disbelief of what he did.

Even Saint wants to tell him that he is not the only one who is feeling like that, Saint is controlling his urge to pin him onto the bed and kiss him hard. For some reason he restrains himself from doing so.

Before he could say anything, Perth looks up again, with confidence in his face, "Yes, I want to kiss you now. SO BAD. And  I am not embarassed in telling you what i feel, It's okay if you don't want to, I am going to go sleep in my room." 

Perth gets up from the the bed where he was sitting earlier and about to barge out of the room.

"!!!!!"

"WAIT!" Saint quickly holds one of his wrists and pulls towards him.

He pulls him closer until their faces are just a few centimeters away from each other. Their breaths getting faster and hotter.

"Why do you feel I don't want it?" Saint's hands leave his wrist and slide to the backside of Perth's waist, pulling his body closer until they breathing the same air.

"Because you don't want to. I can see it, you always avoided it like you felt nothing." Perth's eyes are fierce and craving for love.

"It's not like that Perth, It's never been like that." one hand of Saint displaces from his waist and cups Perth's face "You know what you mean to me.."

Their intense gaze is speaking hundreds of words more than what they are actually talking right now.

"Yeah, I know. You like to take care of me, You would never let anything hurt me, I will always be happy when I am with you P'Saint......... but I don't want you to look at me just as a child, I miss you so much everyday."

"I miss you too Perth.. I miss you so much, I keep reminiscing all our wonderful moments together, I miss our hugs, I miss.. your.. kisses.." 

"Then why do you keep avoiding me when I get too close to you? I am a man too P'Saint, I don't like when you still look at me like a child.. I.. I don't know what to do... I just.. want to be close to yo....."

"Can I kiss you?" Saint can't take it anymore. Perth is craving for his love, his eyes are too intense to resist.

Perth's mind has just short circuited from what he heard. He feels his blood rushing into his face and his heartbeat getting faster. His hands tug onto Saint's collar pulling him into the kiss.

There.. the moment that they have been craving for, their lips touch each others'.

Saint presses his lips onto Perth's.