9) Practice Makes Perfect

"Yeah I'm sorry. Let me take you out"

Cheryl just got off the phone with Veronica. Last time they seen each other Cheryl ditched her to make out with Toni in a bathroom.

Cheryl was greedy at this point. She wanted Toni but wanted practice. So she decided to ring Veronica and take her somewhere nice. Cheryl has to be dumb to think Veronica wasn't the least bit of attractive. The girl was hot and anyone with eyes knew that.

The only problem was that she has to be quick. Most students were going home for the holidays. So that means she had to be bold.

When they got back from the froyo shop Veronica chose they sat on the couch.

"Can I ask you something?" Cheryl said turning to face the other girl.

Cheryl wasn't the least bit nervous. Maybe it was wrong but if this went wrong what would she lose...nothing.

Veronica sat her cup on the coffee table.

"Yeah sure what's up?"

Cheryl took a deep breath.
"Have you ever been with a girl?"

Veronica smiled and looked at Cheryl
"Yeah I have Cheryl"

Cheryl noticed the blush that appeared on the smaller girls face. Cheryl was excited.

" I was thinking about our friendship V. Maybe we could be more than friends?" Cheryl asked sitting her cup on the table.

Veronica now turned to the girl.

"What do mean?" she asked

Cheryl raked her hand through her hair.
"Like benefits. We are both pretty girls. It would be a crime if we didn't have sex."

Veronica had to think about it for a bit. But ultimately the thinking stopped when she climbed on top of Cheryl.

"Ok"

They made out until Toni came into the room.

Toni was mad. Hell she wanted to kill Veronica. Toni realize led somethings after she heard Cheryl having sex with Sweets . She was jealous. She didn't want any of the other girls that came and went.

She was longing for Cheryl and it scared her. She hasn't had a one-off since she kissed Cheryl. She just couldn't bring herself to it.

That's what scares Toni. How she dropped everything for Cheryl. But how could she not. She was changing so fast for someone who doesn't seem to care.

Which is made clear to Toni when she walked in on her and Veronica making out. Toni walked into her room and got ready to get in the shower.

Toni wasn't ready to give up on Cheryl. Hell just a couple days ago they almost fucked in a bathroom.
She wanted to make Cheryl beg.

So she walked in the bathroom and locked the door.

————

Finals week was over. It's been a week since Cheryl even talked to Toni and she thought she was making great strides in getting over her. That was until she was stuck in the apartment with her for two weeks.

See all the other students went to visit their families for the holidays. Cheryl didn't really want to. Apparently neither did Toni. But Toni was their because Cheryl was.

Toni refused on giving up on Cheryl. Sure she was a little intimidated by Veronica, but she couldn't stop thinking about the red head.

Just the fact that Cheryl occupies a large percentage of her thoughts was alarming. But hell she was interested in Cheryl. Something about her was different.

Maybe it was because Cheryl was so focused on her school work. Or maybe it was how nice she presented her self. Maybe how she commanded a room when she walked into it.

But whatever it was she wanted more of it.

The first day in of break was easy for Toni but really difficult for Cheryl. Toni made it her mission to flirt with Cheryl until she finally gave in.

So Toni started with a bang, walking out of the bathroom and asking Cheryl.

"Hey bombshell can you clip my bra for me?" Toni asked.

She was in a thong and almost in a bra. Her straps fell on her shoulders loosely. Her bra was only covering her nipples and wasn't even doing the best job at that.

Cheryl eyes went wide at the sight and her blush was fire engine red. But she forced herself to stand up help the smaller girl.

Toni took into account that she was holding her breath.

"There" Cheryl said releasing her breath and going back to the couch.

Cheryl cursed herself for looking at Toni's butt. But only because she's sure Toni saw. She had Veronica and she was fine with her.

They cuddled and made out together or was great.
But Cheryl couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be under Toni. Or on top . Or inside.

She couldn't even think of anything else at the moment. She though she was getting over her but apparently not. Apparently all Toni has to do was get naked and Cheryl would get all hot inside.

So Cheryl went in her room and locked her door. For the first time in her life she put in her air pods and watched porn.

She watched lesbian porn. She was telling herself she was watching it because she might have to do these things with Veronica. But she pretended that it was her and Toni. Just like she did with Sweets.

When Cheryl was about to come for the second time there was a knock on her door and Toni saying

"I got pizza . So let's watch a movie Bombshell"

Cheryl jumped up and went to the bathroom to wash her hands.