Advent Event - "I might have had a few shots" with Marcel Gerard

"Look!!" You smiled broadly when you saw Marcel appear above you while you were making a snow angel. "It snowed! It never snows here!"

He stopped and looked down on you, a broad smile plastered on his face. He had wrapped his arms around him as if he needed to keep himself warm. That seemed weird. Vampires didn't go cold, didn't they? "So I've noticed, Y/N." He raised an eyebrow. "Did no one tell you that it's cold when it snows? You're not even wearing a coat!"

You looked at your arms, seeing that you were indeed only wearing a sweater. After that you shrugged. It wasn't cold. At least, you didn't feel it. It was becoming slightly wet, down there in the snow, but you liked how the snow felt beneath your hands, the sounds it made when Marcel did a few steps towards you. "I don't feel it, so... why don't you join me? Two snow angels are prettier than one?" You looked at him with your best attempt of puppy eyes, hoping it would work.

Marcel did squat down after that. "Nah... I'll leave that to the kids." He offered you his hand to pull you up, even when you didn't want that. "And I'm taking you inside too, before you freeze. How much did you have to drink?", he asked with a frown on his forehead, one that didn't suit him.

You shrugged again. "I might have had a few shots." You still ignored his hands and continued playing, only to squeal when he just picked you up and carried you to his flat that was only a street away.

"You have most definitely been lying to me about not being cold, Y/N. And you're terribly wet too..." He complained when he put you down on his couch.

You had to laugh when you saw him, his clothes wet where he had held you against him. It was only now when you were back in a warm room that you felt how your feet and you hands were tingling. You started shaking because you felt the cold in your entire body. "I don't know why that's happening now, Marcel...", you said, a light hint of fear in your voice.

Marcel brought over a blanket to put over you and sat down next to you on the couch. "You were drunk, Y/N. And out there in the snow. Did no one ever tell you that combination could kill you? You were freezing down there, and I mean that literally. You need to warm up, slowly... I'll get you a cup of tea, ok?"

You nodded, biting your lip. Now the pleasant buzz was slowly disappearing from your head, you were wondering how you could have been so stupid. You knew what he had told you, you had just been so excited about the snow that you had forgotten everything after a few drinks. More than a few, probably. You quietly took the cup of tea when Marcel brought it to you and started to warm your hands. The liquid was almost shaking out of the cup, you were shivering so hard. The cold that you hadn't felt outside, came back in full force. "I'm sorry.", you said, quietly. "I don't know what came over me. I think I even left my coat in the bar. I've been stupid."

Marcel sat down again and stroked your hair out of your face. "We all do stupid things sometimes, ok? Just... let's make sure we're together, the next time you decide to have a few shots?"