Prologe

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Rachel, calm down!"

"Please miss, calm down! The baby is almost here!" 

The lady nods and bites the inside of her lips. After about an hour, a beautiful baby girl was born. The doctor instantly fell in love with the child, but the mother looked at the child in horror.

"What! IS! THAT!?!?"

"That's your child ma'am." the doctor replied. His eyes had a glint of anger,  so did the dad's.

"Rachel, what are we going to name this beautiful child?" asked the father.

"Moon! It's about as weird as she looks. I mean, she look's nothing like me! Are you sure this is my child?"

"You ask that after two hours!" the dad had given up talking to his wife. 

                                                                            *Days later*

The sound's of sirens and the crying of a child covered in a strange blue light are all the neighbor's saw before the blood curdling scream filled the area. 

"DAN! DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THAT MONSTER OF A CHILD!" Rachel turned to face the crib, every molecule filled with hatred for the young girl. 

"You! YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU! DIDN'T YOU! YOU AND YOUR FUCKING DEMONIC MAGIC CAUSED HIS DEATH! I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!" She fell and screamed out loud as the child cried in her crib, the ghost of her father protecting her and leaving his mark on her before he leaves for good. all the child heard was her dad whispering these words to her before he leaves,

"My sweet Moon, Always remember I love you and will always be there for you, be strong..." and he disappered from this world...for good. 

"Back to the dark world I guess, right Death?"

"Yes Dan, back to the dark world you go. Please don't leave again."

"Then watch over Moon! Make sure she never goes here the way I did!" Death nodded and sent out a small black tabby cat to watch over the young Moon.

*Authors note!

Hello my lazy skeletons! Ink here to say that this is only the begging of this story! If you are triggered by this chapter, then I am deeply sorry and send out anything I can help you with. If you like this, then please  vote and leave a comment! I'll try to explain this dark world for you in the other chapter's. Anyway, thank you for reading the first part of this hellish world, this is lazy skeleton signing out!*