Little Kelly and Little Carly Visit Little Leo

"Hey, Little Carly," said Little Kelly as she walked in Little Carly's room.

"NO!" Little Carly Yelled as she Wakes up, looking all around and with a terrified expression on her face.

"Little Carly!" exclaims Little Kelly, worried something was wrong. "What is it!"

"I saw Little Leo and Raven, being arrested," said Little Carly.

"Who was arresting them?" asked Little Kelly.

I don't know, I woke up before I saw who," said Little Carly, with a scared tone. "We should check on them just in case."

"Ok, but let's grab something, from the kitchen on the way out, I'm starving," said Little Kelly. They went downstairs and each grabbed a bacon sandwich.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at Little Leo's castle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Leave us alone," said Little Leo and Raven, with terrified looks and tones as the fell backward onto the floor.

"Let me think, How about..." said Ramona, She paused before yelling, "NO!" Then, she put Raven in handcuffs and chained Little Leo's ankles together. She put Raven in the Dungeon and told the guard to let no one in except, her, Little Kelly, and Little Carly and only she can come out. Then, she took Little Leo to the throne room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on the ride to Little Leo's castle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It will be fine, little Carly," said Little Kelly, "Don't worry about it, it was clearly just a nightmare when we get there, Little Leo and Raven will be playing football or cards or something."

"You're probably right Little Kelly," said Little Carly.

"We are Here, Princess Kelly and Princess Carly," said the Driver. Something was off usually Little Leo isn't very uptight about security, but there were guards everywhere like a war was going on or something.

"This is weird, Little Carly it's not like Little Leo to be this, well, protective of his castle," said Little Kelly.

"I know," said Little Carly. Little Kelly and Little Carly went first to the throne room and saw Romona sitting on Little Leo's throne and Little Leo was sitting on the floor. His Hands were cuffed, his ankles were chained together, he had a lot of bruises and he did not have his crown. Romona had a whip in her hand and was wearing Little Leo's crown.

"So much for it will all be fine," said Little Carly.