It all started on a Monday

It all started on an Monday.

The first Monday of August to be specific, the day I had to come form out my shell of being Ian Eastwood little sister. I had lived in his shadow a lot I even got homeschooled because it was to much "fame". Today is the day when I start going back to high school going to the 11th grade, totally not to excited at all.

Now I know what your thinking, your just panicking and need to find my center because high school is not that scary.

And my reaction to you is that it might not be very scary for you, on the other it is to me. I been homeschooled since the beginning of middle AND THAT WAS 6 YEARS AGO! Now this brick wall just sitting there, with oddly dressed girls and boys, filling in the school halls, a few giving an disgust look and glares form their faces, wow talk about the hate in this place spread the peace everybody.

To come to think of it I think I'm getting ahead of myself, the name is Es'ter. Es'ter Eastwood to be exact and I'm 16, I was homeschooled while living in my brother shadow. You probably heard of him before Ian Eastwood, yep that's my oldest brother " the famous dancer", don't get me wrong he can dance and I can too it's just that I'm sick of living in his shadow. Hello world goodbye shadow ness.