Im going to be late

" Es'ter come on you'll be late!."

Taking one last look at my clothes in the mirror. I taking in my floral chiffon skirt dress, denim bleached vest, classic blue toms, Marc Jacobs baker watch, flower stud earrings, dream catcher necklace, flower nude headband with my elmhall backpack. What can I say my parents are rich so is my brother so I have expensive things. I'm not just going to let it sit and go to waste.

" Es'ter! " Mom yelled again.

" Coming, Coming." I yelled back, shutting off the bathroom light and swinging my head full of curls heading downstairs.

Once I got downstairs I found my mom feeding my little sister Taili', while Ian and my younger sister Andi and dad eating at the table.

" Finally here you are." Mom looked up as I came around the corner.

" you look beautiful sweetie, are you excited." My dad added.

" Thanks and yeah...I guess." I lied, taking an deep breath, trying to calm my nerves but due to my throat plus butterflies in my stomach I just couldn't.

" Arent you hungry?" Mom asked me with an concern face.

"I made you breakfast" she added.

"Uh, not really to excited" I replied.

" Awe, in sure you'll like it" she said while giving me an kiss on the cheek.

" i know I did "she said trying to sooth me.

" yeah back in the stone ages " Andi said, causing me and Ian to laugh.

" excuse me! And I didn't know you knew about that " mom cried.

" just kidding and yeah I do, dad says it all the time, right daddy?" Andi said with an evil smirk on her face, causing me and Ian to laugh even more.

" wait what I never said that honey " dad said.

" she's just kidding" Ian said trying to control his laughter.

" yeah, whatever she better be" mom said while coming up behind Andi and wrapping her arms around her waist.

" or am I?" Andi said still smirking.

" you better be." Dad said taking an sip of his coffee.

Moving me hair out of my face to see what time it is on the clock on the wall.

" what's the matter?" Ian asked

" thinking about the wet Willies and bullies of high school that your going to get later?"

" wait what?" I cried.

And grinning Ian rose form his seat with his plate and carried it over to the sink" or maybe it'll be an swirly."

" Ian! " Mom yelled.

" nobody would be getting wet willies no one will be getting bullied and no swirly this is life, not some kid tv shows you guys watch" mom said.

" so that stuff actually don't happen?" I ventured worried.

" no not at all your nerves are getting the best of you calm down" dad said while picking up Taili'.

" you're going to be find " Mom said.

" she's going to be late that's what she is going to be" dad added I piped up.

Looking at my homesreen on my iphone5s I noticed I am late I was supposed to have left minutes ago.

" oh frick " I sighed, " need an ride sweetheart" mom asked.