chapter 5

Harry's POV

I wake as I heard shuffling. I open eyes, and there was a nurse, setting up a tray of food for Josh.

For the past 3 days, I've spent the night at the hospital, because I did not want to leave Josh's side. I would go home and shower, then come right back to him. Seeing him like this really breaks me. I never imagined, that I would be seeing him in a situation like this. I just pray that he would heal soon.

"Good morning, sir." I heard the nurse, greet me.

"Morning."

She placed a cup of water on the tray, and was about to leave.

"Wait!" I stop her. She stops and turns to me. "Yes?"

"Ummm, he's gonna be ok, right? he's gonna be ok?" I repeat, wordiness rushing through me.

She smiled sweetly at me, nodding her head. "Of course. He's injuries will take quite a while to heal, so he's going to have to stay here for a week or two." She then left, and I looked over at Josh, peacefully sleeping.

I sighed. He looked horrible. Badly bruised. I'm just glad he isn't in a coma, or has amnesia.

I decided to play around with my phone a bit. After a few minutes, I heard a groggily voice, weakly call my name.

"Harry?"

I looked up at him. "Morning, babe. How was your sleep?"

"Eh, sort of ok. I'm tired tho." He relied.

"The nurse brought you breakfast."  I say, pointing over to the food beside him.

He carefully sat up, reaching over to grab the plate, which had two eggs, Bacon, mash potatoes, and a two pieces of buttered bread, toasted.

He ate silently. "You know you can go home, right? I'm fine. You can come back later, take a shower and rest." He suggested, taking a bite of his bread.

"But I don't want to be gone from you forever. You're hurt." I pout.

"I know, babe, but I'm fine right now. Go home, it'll be ok." He grabbed my hand and gently caressed it.

I smiled down at him, and leaned down to kiss him.

___

I was sitting around at home, watching TV. I had a bag full of snacks, in my hand, and the remote in the other.

I was about to change the station, when I heard a knock at the door.

Who's here? I wondered. I got up, and walked towards the door. I looked through the peep hole. What? I opened the door, and sure enough, Louis was standing there. He had flowers in his hand, and a letter.

"Ummm, I heard what happened to your boyfriend- so I just wanted to be nice for once and give these to you." He handed the flowers to me, and the letter.

I took them, looking at him suspiciously. "Is this a joke?" I asked him. He really had the courage to buy a gift? well that's surprising.

"No, of course not! the least you could say is, thank you." He huffed.

"Thank you." I finally say.

"And I hope he feels better. Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta go. See you around." And then he left. Well that was weird.

___

Louis' POV

I got back home, and Danielle wasn't back yet. I got a snack from the cupboard, and slouched myself on the couch.

I have to stop this crush I have on Harry, it's not right. If I have any feelings at all for him, I would be disappointing my family. I can't have them disappointed in me.

Hours passed by, and finally Danielle came home.

"Hi, babe-mmph" I cut her off by kissing her. She was caught off guard, but kissed back. 'Forget, Harry. Forget, Harry' my mind repeated. I hope my mind plays right.

****
Woah, first update after a year. So sorry I suddenly stopped, I never had time to update, and had trouble coming up with story lines. But I'm back and I hope this chapter was good enough. Vote, comment, share, and see y'all soon.😘❤❤