(Hazel: IX) Vanished [[Edited]]

I watch as Nico slashes through the last monster.

My boy is growing up!

Since the fight has ended, the campers go back to sleep and the Chiron calls an emergency counselor meeting to discuss what went down.

As we all sat down around the pool table, I felt that something was off. I knew Annabeth felt it too, her glancing from left to right. Her eyes widened as she spoke.

"Where's Percy?"

The panic in her voice made everyone snap their head towards her, and the actual words made everyone panic as well. We all looked around, not being able to find Percy.

"I'll help you look, Annabeth," Leo said getting up and walking with her out the door.

About an hour later, they come back -- Leo supporting Annabeth, and Annabeth looking like she was on the verge of tears.

"So..," Jason started, but was cut off by Annabeth's sobbing.

Leo glanced up at Annabeth before looking at us and shaking his head

Percy is gone.

~*~

Hey, this is edition 2 of this chapter cause I was upset with how I ended this chapter. The way I ended it changed the ENTIRE trajectory of this book and I couldn't stop cringing when I re-read this. 

I had no idea for the rest of the book because of the part I had written at the end of this chapter. 

I now have a vague idea for the rest of the book and I am HYPED! 

(Please don't expect a consistent updating schedule. I will try my heccin' best though)