Why I fear the colour red...

You, (Y/n)(L/n), were a child in the streets. Why, you may ask? It was simple really, RED LEADER. He was the one who had started this and if it wasn't for him, you would be at home,  instead of in the stupid alleyways. You had left your house to go get some fresh air at the park. You were never aware of what was going to happen to you for the next few months. The next thing you knew, you were turning another corner to avoid being seen by some red army soldiers passing by. Being an "on the run" child, you didn't have much. The only thing you had was 3 small baguettes you found in a run-down bakery earlier and a small music box from the burnt remains of your home. Ever since then, you were afraid of the colour red. Even if it wasn't a red army uniform, you still had to resist the urge to scream. The only thing that comforted you was the music box, but you could never play it since you were afraid that some soldiers would find you. You were walking across the street when you suddenly heard, "HEY!!!" You turned around to see two soldiers, one with a twisted cigarette in his mouth and very thick eyebrows, the other had hair that looked like wings. Both looked very cross and were holding rifles in their hands. They slowly made their way towards you, still with the look of anger and determination as you slowly backed away in fear. They sped up, so did you. The one with thick eyebrows said in a sickly-sweet voice, "Come here kid, we promise we wont hurt you." You knew better, you turned your back to them and sprinted as fast as possible. You could hear them both running behind you. You didn't care where you were going, as long as you got away from those MONSTERS. You knew they weren't behind you anymore, but you could still hear faint footsteps coming towards the corner you had just turned. You ran into an alley, not knowing what to do when you suddenly felt two large and rough hands pull you behind a trash can...