[H2OVanoss] Midnight Confessions

Vanoss was half asleep and couldn't make out what he was hearing. He hadn't even processed the sound until it sloppily moaned out his name. He opened his eyes, still too sleepy to really comprehend, to see Delirious a moaning mess beside him. The two had been forced to share a bed when the living room of Tyler's house filled up, but vanoss didn't expect this.
Even though the two weren't dating, Vanoss had been waiting for a chance to confess, and he'd be lying if he said he hadn't dreamed of the man next to him doing just this. So naturally Vanoss didn't feel uncomfortable seeing the older man masturbating and moaning his name; in fact it turned him on.
"Uhh-uhhh-van-oss," Delirious moaned while pumping himself.
His closed eyes not yet noticing Vanoss's lustful eyes tracing over his entirety. Delirious's face red, drool visible and hair sticking to his face tried to moan quietly, covering his mouth as he hit a good spot.
By this point Vanoss was fully erect and he wanted Delirious badly. He slowly moved himself to be right up against the bold American; both of them on their sides. Delirious panicked at this and looked into vanoss's eyes. He stopped pumping himself and was about to say something before the canasian stopped him.
"Don't stop, I want to hear your moans."
     Vanoss bit his lip as he watched the older man turn into more of a mess by the second. Delirious drooled out moans from his mouth which was pressed flat into the shorter's chest. Vanoss's shirt was drenched and warm when he slowly rubbed the others side. He rubbed down his side all the way to his thigh where he squeezed his bottom seductively. This made Delirious squeeze his legs together, his pumping slowing down.
     "Do you want me to touch you?"
     His voice was a whisper, sending pleasure down Delirious's spine. Delirious gulped and pressed closer as Vanoss slowly moved closer to his tip. He breathed in loudly waiting for what Vanoss would do.
     "Well? Do you?"
     "Y-yes," he whispered breathlessly.
     Vanoss Grasped the blue eyed mans member, stroking it slowly. He rubbed circles with his thumb over the tip and watched as Delirious twitched from the pleasure.
     "Vanoss!"
     He gasped out a tad too loud. Vanoss covered his mouth with one hand while he pumped him with the other; Delirious's back against Vanoss's stomach. He felt the hot drool on his hands and the moans that came with it. His Dick was as hard as his face red and he wanted so badly to fuck this man senseless, yet kiss him gently at the same time.
     Vanoss moved his hand away from the others mouth to bring down his sweat pants. He brought them to his lower thighs and Delirious wasted no time grinding his ass against Vanoss's erection.
     "We gotta be quiet baby the others are sleeping close by," he whispered into Delirious's ear, "can you do that for me baby?"
     "Y-yea," he moaned out as Vanoss nibbled his right ear.
     Moving to be above the taller man he kissed him on the lips. He bit his lip playfully as he humped against Delirious's also hard erection. It was boxers against bare flesh and the friction felt so good for the both of them. Delirious tried his best to keep his moans quiet, tightening his fingers around the canasians' ones which held his arms in place.
     When the brown eyed man moaned aloud Delirious knew he needed the man inside of him. His heart fluttered helplessly when Vanoss kissed him again, sloppily, both moaning into it. Delirious brought his hips up into the others grinding, showing he wanted more as he whined into their now heated make out session. Vanoss seemed to understand when he moved away, sitting on the others hard member. He circled his hips down on it hard, taking off his shirt. He looked down into the Americans lust glazed eyes as he asked for consent to fuck him hard
     "God fuck yes."
      Delirious took off his shirt and gripped the canasians ass, to which, the other took off his pants. Vanoss pulled down the the others pants as well, bringing his face closer to the out in the open dick. He noticed the precum was sticking everywhere meaning Delirious would probably cum soon. But he didn't have time to do anything when the taller flipped him over onto his back.
     "No way would I- would I let you. You be top." He managed to say between breathes.
     The owl boy bit his lip and blushed at the thought of his crush dominating him here. Knowing neither had lube Delirious tried to think. When he couldn't think of anything he grinded once hard into the others pelvis while seductively whispering into his ear.
     "Do you want me bad enough to pound you with no lube? Do you- do you love me baby?"
     Evan squeezed his legs together around the leg that had been pushed up against his member. His face was flushed red and hot as hell just thinking of what Delirious could do if he said yes. God Delirious was so hot as dom he thought, moaning out when Delirious pushed his thigh down between The shorters legs, demanding an answer.
     "Yes! Please—oh god—I want you to fuck me hard!"
    Delirious smirked into the hot flesh of Vanoss's neck, he kissed and licked the spot when Evans breathing became faster. He left a few hickeys before finally lifting Vanoss's legs up, preparing him for some sweaty, heated sex. He put two fingers into his mouth, the hot saliva lubing up his fingers enough to insert into Vanoss's ass. He kissed the Asians thighs to distract him from the two fingers going up and down painfully.
     "Ah—I—Delirious keep going I'm-I'm good now."
     Delirious brought himself up, aligning his dick with the hole. He kissed Vanoss sweetly to make up for the hot tears he has caused while slowly putting in his warm member. Vanoss opened his mouth with a gasp letting delirious have free reign to roam as he went in and out the submissive's ass. Vanoss went between grabbing the sweat covered sheets to clawing the tops back, to gripping sheets once more when he didn't know what to hold. He felt so much pleasure and pain the faster Delirious went. He knew exactly what he was doing with each slam of hot skin against his. His kissing got sloppier the closer he was to cumming and all Vanoss could do was moan loudly against his crushes lips as his sweet spot was hit over and over and over again.
     Delirious's face fell to his chest when he finally came inside his lover. He rolled his hips to ride out his high. When he was done he started pumped Vanoss without a second to waste. The look of del touching him while his head breathed on his neck became too much to handle. His face was flushed and amazed of how dominant Delirious could be even after cumming first that he inevitably came too.
     He played with his crushes hair as listened to his breathing for awhile. He smiled contently at the moment and his heart fluttered at the thought that they were basically boyfriends now. He was excited to share a life with this crazy man on top of him, and his happiness only grew even more when the other hugged his sides and nuzzled further into his neck.