Prologue - Disappearance

A panicked boy was crying, shouting, looking for his beloved partner. He woke up and she was gone. She was there with him when he fell asleep, saying 'goodnight' and smiling at him while he slowly went to his slumber. What happened? Where was that girl?

"Rin!" He cried, "Where are you?!"

He collapsed on the floor, feeling hopeless and alone, his tears falling from his eyes like an endless open faucet. His friend had tried very harf to comfort him but in the end, it didn't work. Nothing worked on him.

As the blond male grieved, another male went to the Tealette female. He looked troubled and nervous.

"M-Miku..." The tealette looked at him confused and a little curious, asking him what does he need.

"Yuu ran away again....W-We can't find him this time..." Kyo informs, "And because of that, Wil became restless worrying about Yuu..." He adds.

"How many days has Yuu been missing?" She questions. The male's eyes were brimmed with tears as he had a heavy time trying to answer her Question.

"...A-Already 6 days..." He answers, Miku's eyes widen upon hearing his answer. She wanted to help him, but what can she help him?

"I-I..."

"You don't know..."

She sadly nods.

"It's okay...Everyone doesn't know." He says, his voice hinting annoyance and frustration. He walks away as he kept looking for his bestfriend. While doing so, he accidentally bumps into someone.

"I-I'm sorry!" He says as he helps the poor lady who had fallen. She shook her head and smiled, "No, it's not a problem!" She says and walks away. Kyo looked at her strangely but then shrugged and continued to look.

The female who Kyo had bumped into was facing the same problems as everyone. She's missing her twin sister, Anon. She wasn't bothered by it first but as the day went by, it bothered her deeply.

"A-Anon!" She calls, tears welling up from her eyes as she do so. She said, "I'm done playing your g-games...C-Come out!"

Where did they go? Surely, it would be a miracle if they were the only ones that left, right? But what if that wasn't the case...? You see...The people who were shown here weren't the only ones who disappeared....