[ Chapter One ]

Third Person's POV
《 3 years after》

It was been three years since his partner disappeared...Len had grieved about it every single day of his life. Without her, everything was incomplete, imperfect, imbalanced, and more...dull. She was his sunshine, she was the one that brightens up his days. He always seemed to ask himself why did she have to leave.

His heart and soul was broken, beyond repair.

"Len...?" His friend called him. He turned to see the same blond that keeps visiting him everyday.

"What do you want, Oliver?" He hissed. The blond child quivers on the boy's sudden tone. He nervously said, "I-I'm just checking on you, Len..."

The male rolled his eyes and went back to staring at the window. It was raining pretty bad outside...But he didn't mind. He loved the rain but it was empty and dull without Rin. The British boy sat next to him, looking at the rain as well.

"R-Rin will be back." He comforts. Len hugs his knees and sighed, "I'm tired of hearing words, I want to see the action of the words you all keep telling me."

Oliver opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Len.

"ALL OF YOU WERE TELLING ME LIES!" He shouted, tears falling from his eyes. He cries, "Stupid lies I want to believe...."

Oliver felt pity for Len, not only he lost his partner but he also lost his love. Oliver pat his back tp comfort him.

"The sun will shine soon, Len." He says to Len. "The clouds just have to clear up from your eyes." He adds and leaves him alone. Len didn't say anything, he was drowning in the thoughts that he never wanted to have.

---Living room

"It will be our anniversary soon..." He mumbles, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. He mumbles filled with hope, "The greatest gift would be you."

Knock Knock Knock

Len looked at the door, he looked around to see if anyone would answer it for him. No one else was there, except for him. He sighs and stands up.

'Who the hell ordered online again...?' He thought to himself angrily. He opened the door to be surprised with confetti hitting his face and a graceful voice that he haven't heard in 3 whole years.

"I'm home..."

Len looked at the person in front of him, tears rolling down his cheeks as she looked at him. She was home...His darling partner was home. Rin was home.

He did the first thing he knew what was appropriate to this and embraced her tightly, he cried on her shoulder. Rin seemed to hesitate on hugging back but she still did. She rubs his back.

"Len..."

"M-Mhm...It's me, I-I'm Len!" He says, letting go of her. He cups her cheeks, he had a smile on his face but tears kept rolling from his eyes. Rin's face was a little emotionless. She holds Len's hands and closes her eyes. She leans on one of the hands and smiles a little.

"I missed your touch..." She says, she opens her ocean blue eyes, to Len, her eyes were sparkling. She said with a voice hinting happiness, "My one and only, Len..."

--- 3 days later

Everyone was celebrating Rin's return, some were happy, some were jealous. The most jealous one was Kanon, who was sitting beside Wil. Hugging her knees and not saying anything.

"Are you jealous?" He asks, breaking the silence between them. The orange-haired female shook his head. She said in denial, "No, I am not..."

The male chuckles and says, "That doesn't seem to be the case, Kanon-chan."

Kanon turned to Wil with teary eyes. She whispered, "Doesn't it feel unfair? We've been waiting the same amount of time..."

"It bothered me at first but now, I'm just happy that Rin's back." He states. "But I'd be more happier if Yuu came home instead." He adds. Kanon sighs and snuggles to Wil, he tenses up a bit but lets her do it.

"They'll come home, I don't know how many days or years...But they'll come home." Wil says.

"Mhm." Kanon nods.

----Meanwhile

'We'll be coming there soon, Rin. Don't worry.'