chapter 4

Stokeley POV

ugh I don't have the strength right now to chase Jahseh. Fuck it hurt so bad. I started to bleed again so I just wrapped it In a gauze. I'm hard right now fuck. I want Jahseh so bad or at least to get rid of this. I took my phone out and called my favorite hoe.

Stoke: ayy all I want is head

Gurl: okay Daddy I'll be there in a few

Wile I waited I checked my Instagram. 10 min passed and she came. She got in and unzziped my pants right away. So good. She sucked and sucked. I grabbed her hair and fucked her throat.

Stoke: uhh

Jahseh POV

I heard groaning and moans from the living room and thought maybe he was hurt and I felt bad so I went.

Jah: look I'm sorry sto--

I saw a girl giving him head. I noticed that his was so big. I guess I was starting to much because he was smirking at me. I turned around and covered my face with my hands.

Jah: I'm sorry master Goulbourne i-i didn't mean to look

He laughed

I went back into my room and laid on my bed.
OMG why would she do that I just want to slit her throat and watch her blee- wait why am I jelous if he is my master.

-2min time skip-

I heard the door open.

He laid next to me and hugged my waist.

Stoke: I'm sorry Jah I didn't mean for you to get mad at me and I respect that you don't want anything to do with me and I'll leave you alone now you'll still have your job of course but Its gonna be strictly professional. And you don't have to wear that outfit and the choker. There's a male maid uniform in your closet in the very back.

He kissed my neck and left.

Stokeley POV

Maybe if I don't pay attention he'll admit he wants me. I left to my room and slept.

Morning

Jahseh POV

I woke up and put on the uniform in my closet. It was just regular black jeans and a white collar shirt. I walked into the kitchen and made breakfast. I put masters food on the table.

Stoke: JAHHHH!!

Jah: YES MASTER

Stoke: COME HEAR I NEED YOU!!

I walked into his room and he was naked except for a towel around his waist. I could see his beautiful chocolate skin and his chizled abs wet from the shower and then I saw his wound and just below that I could see his v line I snapped out of the trance.

Stoke: Can you help me put the gauze on

Jah: yes master
I bit my lip while touching him and blushing

Stoke: you ok Jah?

Jah: yes master I'm fine

I got out and cleaned the kitchen and started to clean the living room.

Stoke: hey Jah I'm going to the mall to buy a new watch and then Imma talk to Micheal Wich is probably finna take a long time so I'm taking you with me come on

Jah: but master-

Stoke: don't worry you'll still be doing your job cleaning up my mess

Jah: yes master

He was wearing Supreme and Louis Vuitton jacket with a plain white shirt and black jeans.

We drove in scilense. Until we got to the mall. We walked towards the jewelry store in the mall. I looked around and saw this beautiful diamond and gold choker. I looked at the price and gasped.
50k OMG that is alot.

Stoke: you like that?

Jah: Yea it's really nice maybe I'll start saving up for it

Stoke: Hey Jah can you please get me a soda in the vending machine over there?

Jah: yes master

I went to get his soda and checked my Instagram for a few minutes. when I turned he was right there.

Jah: OMG you scared me
( Laugh)

Stoke: hahaha well I'm done
(he said flexing his gold and diamond Rolex.)

I rolled my eyes.

Stoke: roll em again Jah I dare you

Jah: what are you finna do
(Rolls eyes)

He grabs my phone.

Jah: Master give IT Back

Stoke: No.

Stoke started running around and went inside a toy shop. I followed him we took turns and we both fell on a bed of teddy bears.

We both started laughing hysterically until our stomachs couldn't take it.

Stokeley POV

Jahseh was so beautiful when he laughed his smile lit up the whole world. And his laugh was contagious.

He grabbed his phone from my hand and ran out of the mall. I followed him till we got in the car.

We laughed some more

Stoke: I'm hungry

Jah: I can make you some f-food at... H-home ( he said while catching his breath)

Stoke: nah let's just go to innout

Jah: ok

As we drove I could see Jah shaking.

Stoke: aye are you ok is it cold??

Jah: Yea a little

I turned off the AC and instead pulled down the window of my Lamborghini

We arrived and got out. Aye Jah you can order whatever you want I just want a regular  burger here I gave him a 100 dollar bill. As I went to the restroom.

*Execuse any mistakes