Chapter 1

song in mm

•NICKI POV•

Today started like any other,in which I could barely move because of the aching pain in my ribs.So I slowly limped to my bathroom sink.I examined my face and no bruises were found except a light scar below my ear,probably from a glass bottle.I guess I took all body shots,I think to myself and sadden.Is everyday gonna be like this?finding bruises from the night before every morning?I lift up my shirt finding the soft bruises from the only man I ever loved. I wipe my face ridding my It of fallen tears.But I continue to look at my body,I had long wavy brown hair,light green eyes and plump boobs along with my But.I always covered up with baggy clothing so they wouldn't know.Boys are annoying,I head out the bathroom to get dressed.

I pick out a white v-neck shirt,normal beige  cardigan and blue jeans With some black vans

I pick out a white v-neck shirt,normal beige cardigan and blue jeans With some black vans.Throwing my hair into a bun,I also pick up the necklace my mother gave me on my 7th birthday .I go downstairs to make my dad and stepmother breakfast.I make eggs, bacon and toast.Making sure the eggs are sunny side up,I leave the plates on the table grabbing a few bites of apple before I throw it out.You must think having rich parents is amazing.I hate it,the only person who can be trusted is myself I have no friends or family just alone.

And I'm just fine with that.

As usual I sneak out back over to the guest house and enter the garage to find the Lambo my mother bought me m she left leaving me with all the suffering.I have to keep it await from father.He doesn't want me to have anything but fresh bruises.I make my way out of the drive way and onto school turning on the radio to Thunder by Imagine Dragons. I pass by stores and apartments,even my Dad's company I ignore it completely.

After my moment in the car that involved me singing my lungs out.I turn the music down when the school is seen.I pull my head down as I notice swarms by the entrance some smoking,others talking but mostly gossiping.I sigh and park.I get out the car and go towards the entrance pushing past the snickers and rude comments I'd rather not say.The pain had lessened so It was easier to walk.

The people don't know that I'm rich, They love rich people and hate the poor.But I don't need them sucking up to me pretending to be my "friend" so I let them believe I'm poor.I go to my locker and pull out my books for half of the day.I return to my emotionless face and continue walking my first class.

Gosh I fircking hate school.

I arrive at my Math class,standing at the door 5 minutes early.I don't know why but I can't help the smile that forms on my lips.But that didn't stop me from opening up the door,I walk in too fast and hit something dropping my books in the process.Well actually,I hear a heartbeat so maybe it's someone.My guess is proven correct when I look at his eyes that filled with a hidden emotion.So focused on trying to figure it out I didn't feel the sparks taking over my body,But when I did I stagger backwards hitting the door and sliding down with a soft thump.Hurting one of my many fresh bruises,I bite my lip so no pain is shown.