Chapter 5

Everybody started to wake up slowly, one by one. And Yena also started to pull herself together one by one also. She walked out of the room and stretched while yawning a mile. She stopped to see all the members sitting down at the breakfast table.
"I'm hungry..." Daehyun moaned as he banged his head against the table.
Everybody groaned and rubbed their stomachs.
"Can you make us some food Himchan hyung?" Zelo's eyes wandered to Himchan's face as Himchan looked away.
After getting rejected he looked at Yongguk. "Yongguk hyung?"
Yongguk cleared his throat and clapped his hands together.
"Ok...we all know that nobody here knows how to cook...so..."
*moment of silence*
During that time Yena was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, watching each one of their pitiful selves.
"I'll cook." Yena gave in and pushed her self forward as she sighed.
Everybody started to cheer. Jongup got out of his seat and held his arms up while making a full rotation.
Yena shook her head while laughing and rolled up her sleeves as she got ready to make breakfast.
"Today I'm going to make omelette, ok?"
Everybody nodded their heads up and down as Yena got to work.
She began to get the dishes and utensils out, just as she realized that they should really be helping her.
"Guys...guess what?" Yena turned around slowly and smiled brightly. "You guys are going to be make your first teamwork omelette!"
They all shouted and high fived each other in glee.
Yena smiled and nodded.
"Ok...Zelo...crack the eggs. Yongguk...slice the jalapeños, and be careful at that too." She looked at Daehyun.
"Daehyun...you can cut the meat...and don't eat it while your cutting. Lastly, Himchan and Youngjae...cut the green onions and help me fry the eggs afterwards."
They all nodded and bustled around the kitchen.
About 30 seconds later she heard argument.
"Already? What's wrong?" Yena asked as she flitted around the tall boys.
"He keeps on stealing all the vegetables and meat so that he can eat it!" Youngjae cried out as he pointed at Daehyun.
Yena looked at Daehyun dumbfounded.
"You can eat green onions without crying? Oh! And jalapeños?"
Daehyun nodded his head like a little kid.
"Well then...ahem. Don't eat anymore!!!" Yena ordered.
"Yes ma'am!" Daehyun saluted as he put back all the bits he stole back onto their chopping blocks.
They all laughed at him as they got back to work.
This time, Yena stood to watch over them.
She started at the very end where Zelo was cracking the eggs.
"You seriously want us to die eating an egg shell don't you?" Yena questioned as she pulled out a whole side of the shell.
Zelo reeled back in shame.
"Oops."
Yena smiled and patted him on the back. "Just pick it out with your fingers...CAREFULLY!" She added.
She moved onto Yongguk.
Yongguk was holding the knife in one hand and was chopping the jalapeño without even holding it with the other.
"Puahaha...very funny." Yena laughed as she pulled out plastic gloves. "Here...it'll help with the burn."
Yongguk politely took the gloves and bowed.
Then Daehyun.
He was actually doing a pretty nice job of cutting so she moved onto Himchan and Youngjae.
"How's the onions going?" She asked as she peered upon their chopping mat.
She looked up because there was no answer and both of them were literally crying.
"What's wrong?" Yena asked in surprise thinking that they were really crying.
"These green onions are the only thing that's ever made me cry for no reason in my whole life." Himchan remarked skeptically as Youngjae nodded and wiped away his tears.
Yena laughed in relief. She backed away and captured the image that lay before her in her mind. Staying with them might not be so bad after all...