Stayin Alive (~7~)

Dean with all seriousness said " We're like the Scooby gang, Ali's Velma, Mckenna's Daphnie, Sam's Fred, Cas' Shaggy, and Winter is Scooby! " Dean said referring to my white Husky winter who was currently at Jody's house. I miss winter, his right eye is Whiskey colored instead of blue, like his other. " What the fuck makes me Daphnie? " Mckenna said getting in Dean's face " You're wit, " Dean said trying not to trigger something in the already pissed angel. Mckenna backed off as Sam smirked " Yeah Dean If anything I think you'd be Fred " Dean threw his head Sam's way " No! Not that Dickweed! " Dean exclaimed throwing his hands up. " Okay, I think we can settle this with, Burgers rabbit food and milkshakes. " I suggested as Sam rolled his eyes and nodded as did Mckenna. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting back after finishing my meal. Dean had just finished as did Mckenna but Sam was taking his precious time with his Rabbit food. " Sam hurry up, " I said dragging out the 'u' " I don't eat like a pig, I eat proper healthy meals, NOT always burgers. "  Sam said wiping his mouth " Is it just me or does this joint feel....shifty, " I said leaning into the table " Not just you, " Mckenna said drawing her blade under the table. Sam and Dean shared a nod and slipped out their guns from their coat pockets. " Now what do we have here? " A Regular man said turning from his counter stool. " Is this... A pack of cute lil' hunters? " He said standing up as did I " Look, a lil' cutie trynna be all fancy, " He said smiling. I stood my ground " Why are you here and what are you? " I said keeping my blade hidden for now. " You and your friends are just plain adorable! " He said his eyes flooding black as everyone in the rest of the diner stood up grinning. " We got ourselves a mishappen here. " I sneered " Oh really? " I said through gritted teeth angrily. " Now pretty lady- " Dean stood up now " Don't call her that you prick " The demon cackled " Now we got prince charming to the rescue! " He said through the chuckles. Sam and Mckenna stood up as we all exchanged nods. Sam flew out of the booth and shot a couple of the demons making their skeletons light up. I stabbed a couple as Mckenna was lunging at them left and right. " SORRY! " I said Mckenna almost flying backward " WE CAN'T CONTROL OUR WINGS IT'S FINE! "  I smiled stabbing another demon happily. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After demons and all we stood in the empty diner with the corpses fluttered around the ground. We were splattered with blood left and right but we didn't care much. " Well, a mishap was it? " Mckenna said snickering. Sam looked at Dean " Why did you get all defensive when the demon called Ali Pretty lady dude? "  Sam said snickering as well. Now I full on burst out laughing " What's so damn funny? " Dean asked as I stopped cackling " No it's just that no ONE could love me, dude," I said " Whoever said I liked you, " Dean said " It's not that " I said walking outside my eyes flooding with black " Hello sweetie " I heard one of the most grueling voices say.