|Chapter 11|

Xiao sighed walking out of the bathroom, why are parties so overwhelming? They've always been so loud and upbeat. It's all fun and games until things go south. For the worst that is. She pushed through the many people in her way hoping to get through smoothly, well that's not exactly how it happened.

A guy with a cup in his hand bumped into the small girl making her towel fall. Xiao felt her face flush bright red at the revealing swimsuit underneath the now fallen towel. "Look at that body!" Guys started to stare at her making the brunette become self conscious.

She thought about picking up her towel but remembered what happened to Shay when she bent over earlier. "I-I should go." Still trying to make it back outside she couldn't. Too many people were busy staring at her.

It was no secret that Xiao had a really good body, she just never liked showing off. "Take your top off!" A random person yelled making everyone start cheering. "What?! No!"

Xiao quickly bent down picking up her towel hearing the hoots and hollers of all the people staring at her. "Let me take you home!" It was too much. Xiao's anxiety started to mess with her, parties always did this to the young girl.

She tried wrapping the towel around her body but her shaking hands made it slip and fall back on the ground. Now she was starting to panic. Xiao used her arms to cover her body looking down at the ground.

Coming here wasn't even her idea. People say Karma is a bïtch, but for Xiao is was always anxiety. All the yells seemed to get quieter and quieter to her. Anxiety hurts. Her vision started to blur on its own, her breathing sped up.

Chest heaving she continuously tried walking through the rest of the crowd. But it's still didn't work. People were blocking her way, and still taking pictures of her body. She felt like she was suffocating, her air was lacking. She couldn't do this.

Once again tears built up in Xiao's doll like eyes. "I-I wanna leave..." Shaking her head she resisted as long she could for the urge of crying. She sniffled, why did she have to be here now? Why couldn't she be with Shay? All she wanted to do was go to the bathroom.

But no, of course parties don't ever work that way, do they?

"Come here baby girl!" Men started to tug at her arms pulling her different directions at once. "Yah! Let go!"  But how could she resist? These were guys who were much stronger than her. And she couldn't use her powers here in front of all these people.

Lucky her it wouldn't last much longer. "Xiao!" She looked up, Jungkook was holding back a seething Shay. "Get off her!" She yelled. "Just let go before she hits you!" Jimin told his dongsaeng, Jungkook while pulling him away from her. Shay darted towards her younger friend quickly shoving all of the males away from Xiao.

She pulled her friend into a hug glaring at everyone around her. "Come on, we have to go find Ariel." Xiao sighed as she felt Shay put her towel over her shoulders. "Didn't you drink earlier?" Shay nodded. "Yes, but that entire incident sobered me up."

Shay felt eyes boring into her head so she turned cathing both Jimin and Jungkook staring at her.

"Hey um, c-can I talk with you for a second?" Jimin rubbed his neck shyly making Shay agree. "Jungkook. Watch Xiao but don't touch her. I will tear your eyelids off and super glue them to your ears as wings if you do. Don't. Touch. Her."

Jungkook's eyes became as big as saucers putting his hand sup defensively. "Woah! Ok ok! I won't touch!" Jimin pulled Shay away from the crowd into a quieter area. "Hey, can we talk about what happened the other night?" Shay sighed.

"You mean when you nearly took a bite from Xiao's neck and sucked her blood? Yep." Jimin gave a nervous smile. "I do want to say I'm sorry. I really want to start over with her. Is it ok we I could be friends with her? And possibly you? I understand if you don't want to. Seeing as though you're of higher ranking than me. You are the queen."