The story continues

(The cover is terrible its my first time on my new drawing tablet and I know its similar to pencil drawing but still ~.~  and the pic isn't the outfit in the story)

Y/n POV

I was back  in jubaland and I shouted  happily "YAY! FINALLY HOME!" I jumped up and down from happiness all around the island. Alyssa was with the gang. I told her that I was going to be out for a bit. I was on one of the small islands around the place. Where my home is. There is a small house on it where I lived. I smiled at the memories

I decided to transform into my  pixie Form. 

 I took the charm out from my necklace and put it into my glitter pack. A voice said "Pixie charm!". I turned into my normal self and turned into my pixie from.

I had long white hair that reaches to my waist. I had sliver, gold, f/c wings that glittered in the sun. I had big bright red eyes. I had a short sliver dress with f/c trimming. My wolf ears and tail were out, they were silver. I smiled and went to look for the glitter force. I hid my ears and tail and flew off.

As I was flying I looked around to see all the fairy tails. I soon landed to look around town. I smiled as I smelled fresh baked bread, cakes and muffins. I walked passed the bakery. I soon tripped and toppled onto the floor. "Oww..." I regret not tying my hair up. "Are you ok?" "Yeah..." a person helped me up. I looked to see a girl with long golden hair. 

I dusted off my dress and looked at her. "Im Y/-Lilith" I replied I thought of my nickname and I preferred the pixies calling me that. "Nice to meet you I'm Rapunzel but call me Rena." I nodded and waved. "Guess she forgot who I was..." Then remembered I wasn't showing my ears and tail

I shook my head and I heard a voice. "HELP! HE TOOK MY PURSE!" A person bumped into my shoulder pushing me to the ground. I growled and looked up to see a guy running. I stood up. I ran after him. I showed my ears and tail and ran faster and tackled him to the ground. I soon saw everyone looking at me. "ITS HER!" "MONSTER!" "RUN!" "Wait!" I shouted as everyone hid. I sighed and dropped the bag. I flew up and started to carry on looking around

(I kind of feel bad... NAH! Dream: SKY!!!!)

I flew over to the statue but I saw Candy, Pop and the gang there. "How about you look normal like me!" Candy said. "Thats not a bad Idea..." Pop said. "I can help with that." I shouted and started to land

Emily POV

"I can help with that!" We all  heard and looked up to see a pixie who looked a lot like Y/n..Is Y/n from a fairy tail that I haven't heard of???

We all looked at her when she landed. "LILITH!" Candy hugged her. She hugged back then pulled away. "AWW SHE'S SO CUTE!" Alyssa shouted and hugged her. "GAHH! DONT SQUISH ME!" She shouted trying to pull away. "You said you were going to help?" 'Lilith' nodded and took out a charm. "This is a charm that can turn you into a pixie or human for a while, unless you are part of each." She explained.. I took the charm and we all changed. "I wonder where dream is?" I said to myself. "She would be happy here since-" "Its her home?" "HUH?" The gang said. "YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT IT!" She shouted. "In the book it explained didn't it?" the girls shook their heads. "You should ask Dream about it then." The pixie took the charm and flew off. "She has a temper."  "SHES SO ADORABLE!" 

Y/n POV

I left to the forest. I sighed. I know they knew about it but forget since well the book didn't really explain it completely. I looked around to see looks of flowers that were a trail. They were picked off the ground. I decided to follow it. It lead into a bush. I opened it to see a pixie inside making something. "Hello?" She looked up and shrieked. "No! I wont hurt you!" Then i looked. Oh right im in my pixie form. "No! Its not that I just didn't want my friends to see my gifts for them..." I nodded. "Can I help?" She nodded and passed me some flowers. We started to make lots of flower crowns. "What fairy tail are you from?" "Oh! Im from Tinkerbell but you can call me Bella ." "I love that one." I replied "Emily would be fangirling. I whispered the last part. "What one are you from?" She asked. "Im not from any..." "huh?" "Well you see I was found on jubaland and Queen euphoria make me part pixie... No one liked me and i lost all my friends to a guy named rascal and worst of all... I will never see them again..." I replied. tears fell from my eyes onto the ground. Then I felt something on my head. I felt it. A flower crown. "You are my friend!" She smiled and hugged me. Then she said "I don't feel to good." I looked to see her..sad. "Oh no..." I stood up. "I'm going to go get help." I said and ran off. I flew up to find the gang. 

I found them fighting a buffoon. They were all on the ground tired, defeated. "guy!" They looked up to see me. "Huh?" I stood in front of them. The buffoon looked at me. I took the charm out and changed back. "Y/N!!!!!" The girls shouted. 

GLITTER FORCE MAKE OVER!" Once I transformed I stood in front of the gang. I saw Ulric flying up. "Cant control your own buffoon huh?" I said smirking. "WHY YOU LITTLE!" I stuck my tongue out. "Dream you--" "cant use your powers on it? I kind of noticed." I told them. "Princess mode girls!" I shouted. We changed and defeated the buffoon. The girls tackled hugged me to the ground. "YOU FINALLY TOLD US!!!: Emily shouted. "Well Chloe and Alyssa knew already." 

.

.

.

.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU DIDNT TELL US!!!!"

____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed... I cant write ending scenes ~.~ The next chapter is being written and I hope you enjoyed. You can still say who you want Y/n to have a crush on :) and do you want any other ships?????

Your choice. BYE~