[switz] No homo tho

"Fi—tz," swaggers dragged his name out in a whine.
"Fitz, fitz, fitz," he dropped his head onto the tallers chest when he didn't get a response.
Fitz just stared up at the ceiling while swaggers laid on his chest and repeatedly called out his name. He didn't want to answer for he already knew what he wanted. He could feel Swaggers bulge on him, and fitz wasn't in the mood.
When he had been annoyed enough with swaggers whining, he dramatically sighed.
"Oh my god, can you be anymore needy?"
"Fitz please."
"What is it," Fitz groaned out.
Swaggers softly rubbed his thumbs in circles on fitz's sides, lovingly.
"Can I grind my dick up against you?"
"Woooow so forward. Could ask me out to dinner first at least," Fitz rolled his eyes.
He knew it was coming, it's not like they were dating but when swaggers was horny he didn't seem to care much.
"Remind me again why you can't ask someone else?"
Swagger laid his head back on fitz's chest, still rubbing his thumbs in circles.
"Because most of the people here are way younger and I can't see myself grinding Toby."
Fitz could hear the smirk in swaggers voice.
"Not that I like you, but if you grind on me you know it's going to make me horny because it's literally my dick. I know you're doing it on purpose. You want a repeat of last time."
Swaggers started to rub his thumbs into fitz's sides harder, almost massaging him as he lightly pressed his dick into him.
Fitz new it was only a matter of time before swaggers got his way with him. It was just a waste of time to say no at this point. They both new Fitz wanted it too.
Fitz grabbed swaggers hips and dragged them down into his, hard. Swaggers moaned in approval as he grinded slow and hard. Fitz was wearing tight jeans so it only made it feel so much better. He bucked himself into swaggers as he let out a moan.
"See you like it too."
"Just shut up, you haven't even confessed yet."
"Mmm— who says I like you?"
Fitz flipped swaggers over so that he was on top now. He slipped his hands under swaggers pants quickly; grabbing his dick through his underwear.
"Say that again and il leave you on the verge of cumming."
Swaggers looked so hot all flushed in his oversized hoodie like this. It only made it hotter when realizing swaggers was wearing his hoodie.
"Ooh are you gonna punish me?"
"Bold words when you're looking like this."
Swaggers muttered a "fine," before pulling Fitz into a loving kiss. The first kiss they shared. While they had done something like this before, it was more of Fitz just letting swaggers wank him off. Nothing sweet like this. He liked it, it made his heart flutter.
Fitz gripped his dick hard before palming it. This made swagger lose power over their make up session to moan sloppily. He changed it up and went fast and hard. He could feel swaggers bucking his hips in surprise and pleasure. He leaned his body off of swaggers to see his work easier. The shorter male gripped The others arm with his left, using his right to cover his mouth as he moaned sloppily; whipping his head back.
"God this is making me so hard," Fitz breathed out in a moan.
Upon hearing this swaggers pushed Fitz down, bringing his head close to dick. Pulling his pants down, but not fully, swaggers dabbed his arms around Fitz's legs in position to suck him. Fitz' face heated and heart fluttered as the shorter males mouth got closer to his dick. He anxiously waited as swaggers went painfully slow. Swaggers licked the tip lightly, sending a shot of pleasure up him.
His member got even more hard if at all possible as swaggers started to suck him off. Swaggers moaning as he sucked pleasured him just as much as the sucking itself. It felt so good. He licked the tip in circles before taking in the whole thing again. Fitz couldn't control himself as he gripped swaggers hair, yelping out a loud moan. He squeezed his legs around swaggers head as the American went faster and faster.
Even the view turned him on. Swaggers arms wrapped around his legs so perfectly with his head tilted down at just the right angle. God was he cute.
"Ah-ah! I th-think I'm.. gonna."
Understanding the unsaid words of his lover, swaggers pulled Fitz pants back up. He wanted to grind hard into the sensitive dick, sending Fitz off the edge so he could hear the sweet moans from the older male, but he'd rather tease him further.
"Ah-no, don't stop y-yet," hearing this almost made his heart ache as he looked into Fitz's genuinely sad eyes.
"I think you'll have to earn the right to cum here."
"Hh, what do you want me to do," Fitz shifted restlessly.
"I'm gonna butt fuck you but you're not allowed to cum till after me."
"How romantic," Fitz chuckled sarcastically,"you're not very good at this dominant stuff are you," Fitz breathed out heavily.
"Say that again and I won't prepare you."
"Ah no daddy don't do-," swaggers froze at the use of the word.
"Omg I didn't mean it," Fitz gasped out in gay panic.
Swaggers stared down at Fitz as he grabbed lube from his side table. He squirted some out into his fingers and slowly pulled down Fitz's pants down far enough so that he had room to insert himself. He rubbed the lube covered fingers over his newly made boyfriends hole while said boyfriend continued to struggle for excuses.
"I can't tell if you're mad at me or not, say something please."
"Don't say it again or I will be,"
Fitz whined at this, partly because his boyfriend was being dominant and partly because he was sticking fingers into him. It hurt a lot but he knew it would feel great if he let him continue; so he did.
After stretching him out and whispering sweet words to him, swaggers was finally ready to insert his still hard dick. Who knew laying on Fitz and staring at his face for so long could make him so hard.
He lined up his dick, hearing his boyfriend whine, before slowly inserting it. He didn't wait for Fitz to adjust and just slowly went in and out. Fitz seemed to moan in approval so he went faster. They both became s moaning mess when swaggers found his sweet spot. He continued to hit it over and over until Fitz screamed he was going to cum.
"Cum before me and you're going to be punished harshly."
Fitz gripped the sheets harder then ever as he tried to stop himself from cumming. He was so close and he almost couldn't stop himself as swaggers moaned; pumping into his prostate hard. He couldn't stop himself any longer and came all over. Swagger didn't stop but his thrusts became sloppy, indicating that he was close.
Somehow swaggers was still able to hit his prostrate even even when his thrusts became slow, making Fitz hard and ready for another round. Swaggers moaned as he thrusted one last time, cumming finally. Swaggers just lay on Fitz, not saying anything.
"Swaggers."
No reply.
"Swaggers I'm hard again."
No reply.
"Didn't you say you were gonna punish me?"
Swaggers sighed before pushing himself and looking down at Fitz.
"Can you be dominant? I don't really like it anymore."
Fitz laughed before bringing him down for a kiss.

Authors note:
I've never written smut so hopefully this was ok lmao! I have an h20vanoss and krii7y in the making but feel free to request.