Top tucker!!!!

Arjun's POV 

It's been 8 hours since I found out the weapon that killed Appa. But a murder weapon was not enough.. I needed more. I needed to know who used it!!!!! Pranav, Sathish, Susha and me have been over several theories.... But something didn't fit in right. 

Now that I know how Dad was killed... it should be easy to find out who killed him.... But how do I do it!!!! 

"Arjun... it has to be someone we know!!!" Susha said looking at me with a serious look.

"Susha solradhu correct dhaan Macha. Ivlo clever ah yaarukkum doubt varama oru velikaaran aala panna mudiyadhu.... It has to be someone from the inside." Pranav said adding strength to what Susha said!!

"Yeah I know that too... but yaaru??? We will suspect someone, take action and if by any chance he is not the one!!! Then gone..... we will lose the culprit forever!!!" I said a bit tensely. 

"Nee solradhum correct dhaan..." Sathish said in a low tone.

"Romba careful ah plan panni steps edukanum" I said to myself...

We stopped discussing about it after mom came home. 

Time skip 1 hour

Everyone else was asleep... I was in my bedroom too but just couldn't sleep. What to do!!! I just can't sleep.... I walked downstairs. I got myself a glass of water and collapsed on sofa thinking hard. 

I went back to the kitchen and put the glass there. I thought I saw a shadow. As I was to check on it... my phone beeped. I took it to check who it was.... 

"Arjun urgent meeting..... come to this place. An address link - Priya. Come soon!!!" The message read!!! 

Wait Priya has my number and I have hers. Why would she message me now with a unanimous number??? 

"Yaaruko enna paakanum nu romba aasai ah irukku pola!!" I said to myself with  a smirk. 

I took my Range rover keys and headed to the place.. I looked around.. nothing no one was there. It was a large place and it was isolated.... people don't visit here much and one can execute anything with a little care and brain. But... The place was quiet.... unnaturally quiet. 

A soft rustle broke my chain of thoughts..... I had my windows closed and if a rustle got to my ears among all these noises produced by the functioning of the car then it is definitely not wind or any animal. A rustle again..... this time harder.  I looked around through the glass keenly...

I saw few shadows lurking around... I smirked!!!!! 

It's show time.....

Normal POV

As Arjun got down from the car... A man charged towards him attempting to hit him with a rod. Arjun dodged him and snatched his rod. He hit the other one twice making him to pass out. Another man charged from behind with a rod...l Arjun kicked his rod off and did a left upper cut. Arjun threw him on another man charging at him swiftly... a few more came to him running and he hit each of them with style. He hit a man with his elbow making him to collapse. A boy who was behind the man dropped his weapon in fear and ran away. 

"Appo mudinjaacha??!!" Arjun said with a sigh.....

He took one of their mobile and rode back home.

He checked the call list and found the same unanimous number that called him...

 He thought for a while walking around and then fell asleep sitting in the sofa. 

Next morning...

Arjun's pov

"Dei Arjun... wake up" I heard my mom shout as I woke up. 

Why is he in my room??

Oh wait she is not in my room I am in the hall!!!

I smiled  at her.... "inga en da thoongita" my mom asked me. 

"Adhu morning water kaaga vandhen aprom inga apdiye thoongiten" I lied when Pranav and Susha came down. 

Pranav noticed the Range Rover keys on the table.... he showed them to Susha. She starred at me suspiciously whereas I just smiled sheepishly... 

"Arjun naan office ku poren.... neeyum seeikram vandhuru" my mom said looking at me sternly. 

"Bye Pranav, bye Susha...Breakfast ready ah irukku poi saapdunga" She said waving at them. 

They waved at her and directly came towards me after she left.... 

"Night enga da pona?" Pranav asked suspiciously.

"Oru colleague ku hi solla ponen" I said yawning and stretching.

"Idhu naan namabanuma??" Susha asked angrily....

"Adha vidunga... Sathish enga??" I asked looking around....

"Enga da!!!" He asked sleepily...

Perfect timing....

"Naan oru number kudukren adhu yaaru register panaanga nu soli tharuviya?" I said searching my mobile for the phone...

"Number kudu da" he said walking towards me. 

I gave him the number and he searched it.... the screen showed one name...

HOSPICE GROUP!!!!!

To be continued....

Hey people!!!

How was the chap???

Hope you liked it....

 And yeah how was the chap??

Hope it was good... 

Not that good at fights....

Forgive me....

Remember the name Hospice!!!

Btw.... Advance Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meet you in the next chapter....