Unexpected meetings

hey guys,

chapter 1 up . . . . . . . . hope you like it
please do review

love

_________________________________________________________________________

"Oh my god gin!"," Hermione what's the matter" the red head looked at her friend concerned, the brunette had just entered the potters place cursing. "Tell me I'm hallucinating TELL ME! I'm sick; oh I've definitely lost my mind." shouted Hermione, she was utterly puzzled and confused by the events that had just occurred. "Oh shut up mione and tell me what happened, in detail, I mean seriously mione we just talked five minutes before! What could have happened in five bloody minutes?" sighed Ginny.
Then Hermione started to narrate the events of a few minutes prior...
The chuckling Hermione was just looking up after putting her phone back in her purse when she collided with someone and landed on the floor strait on her butt. Without even looking at the person she blurted out "sorry I did not see you coming". "Really granger? When did you decide to talk to me like a civil person? Let alone apologizing." The blond man asked in an amused voice. Hermione quickly scrambled to her feet shocked beyond measure "Malfoy? Is that you?". "Of course it's me; don't tell me you forgot me. I'm too pretty to be forgotten." smirked Draco Malfoy. "Oh keep telling yourself that, I hadn't expected to see you here and you do look a bit different" snorted Hermione as Draco's eyes scanned her ,obviously checking her out. "You look okay too granger." smiled the youngest Malfoy not the usual smirk but a genuine smile. "Huh... I'll take that as a compliment." said a visibly shocked Hermione. Hermione knew that over the years she had blossomed: she had grown a bit taller ,her teeth were perfect and her hair had lost its bushiness and was now tied back in a slick ponytail of brown wavy hair. She also had a perfect hourglass figure that many women were envious of. She was used to compliments but one from her old school nemesis clearly caught her overboard. "It was meant to be one " said Draco breaking her chain of thoughts. "What? "Hermione was not paying attention she mentally kicked herself, "Merlin granger I said that when I told you that you looked okay I meant it as a compliment.". "Oh ...okay....thanks "the brunette blushed ever so slightly. "You're welcome" Draco flashed her another brilliant smile. "By the way where are you heading to? Maybe I could walk you?" asked Draco. "No thanks Malfoy I was just going to the apparition point. I need to get to Harry's and quick","Oh come on granger, I don't bite, and by the way I'm going there too."."Fine "sighed Hermione. "So how are potter and weasel? Heard potter married weaselette."Draco tried to strike up a conversation. Hermione was not interested but her curiosity took the better of her "yeah they are fine, so how is Parkinson? Or is it Mrs. Malfoy now?". " Of course not ! I cant believe you thought that I married that whore. I only dated her because my father forced me to, anyway I haven't seen her since I left Hogwarts." Draco shuddered at the thought of spending his life with that pug faced idiot." So what about you granger met anyone who can tolerate you ?"asked Draco playfully but Hermione did not find it funny. "No, but it is none of your business" she replied in clipped tones and walked away. She could hear Draco hurrying after her apologizing but she pretended not to hear him and apparated away before he could reach her.
Barely had Hermione finished her story that Ginny burst out laughing "I don't see anything wrong although it was quite amusing "giggled the red head."Don't you get it gin he behaved nicely except at the end! He did not call me a mudblood, bossy, know-it-all or beaver! This is not possible! something IS wrong!' shouted the brunette. "Oh mione calm down maybe he has changed ,maybe he is not as bad as we thought, people change 'mi', in ways we never understand. Now go clean yourself up and forget about this. The spread awaits" Ginny smiled knowingly. 'Hmm... I guess you're right; anyway I better clean up before the food becomes cold."
That night when Hermione went to bed she had almost forgotten the encounter, Harry, Ginny and little James were way too good a company to let unwanted things linger by.

But someone else was not as successful in forgetting the day's encounter...

_____________________________________

well that's it! my first chapter
please do review :)