1k special 3

Hi guys, another set of 1k special. Thank you for reading this. Let me know if you like this stories by commenting in each chapter or by pm. I just want to know your thoughts and maybe we can be friends. I would love that. Anyway, thank you again.

Third person POV: (TaeKook Room)
Taehyung is sleeping peacefully in a supine position while his left hand is underneath of his head and the other one is above his tummy. On the other hand, Jungkook can't fall asleep so he just watch Taehyung sleeping.
"Gash, he's so beautiful." Jungkook thought. When he feel like a little bit sleepy, he move closer to Taehyung. Jungkook put his hand of top of Taehyungs hand and close his eyes. But after few minutes, he still can't fall asleep.
"Daddy, I can't fall asleep" Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyungs neck. But no response. He playfully kiss Taehyung again and again but still no response. So Jungkook put Taehyungs hand on his side and he crawl on top of him. And Jungkook buried his face againts Taehyungs neck. Jungkook licked it.
"Daddy" Jungkook whimpered, slightly annoyed because he still got no response.
"Daddy!" Jungkook yelled softly and kissed Taehyungs lips. This time Taehyung groaned.
"Daddy, wake up. I can't sleep" Jungkook said as he faced Taehyung. Taehyung slowly open his eyes.
"Why baby? Any problem?" Taehyung replied in his sleepy voice and kissed Jungkooks forehead. Taehyung put his hands in Jungkooks waist still on top of him.
"No daddy, i feel cold and can't fall asleep" Jungkook said as he buried his face again in Taehyungs neck. Taehyung fix their blanket.
"Do you feel comfortable on top of me baby?" Taehyung asked as he hug Jungkook even tighter.
"Uhm." Jungkook just hummed. Taehyung kissed his forehead again.
"Alright baby. Let's sleep okay? Daddy is here." As Taehyung is falling back in his sleep.
"I know daddy. I love you so much." Jungkook respond as he kissed Taehyungs lips and buried his face again in Taehyungs neck.
"So comfy daddy. I will love sleeping on top of you." Jungkook said as he playfully bit Taehyungs lower lip.
"Don't do that baby or else I'll end up eating you out. Don't forget you're on top of me I have a control on you." Taehyung smirked. Jungkook giggled cutely.
"Ugh. Baby, I'm so fucking in love with you. I love you." Taehyung pecked Jungkooks lips.
"I guess I'm addicted to you more now baby. I so love your plump lips." Taehyung said and look at Jungkooks eyes but he found him peacefully sleeping.
"So fucking cute. Guess you're so fucking comfortable baby, you fell asleep immediately. Sleep tight. Dream of me, i love you baby. So fucking much." Taehyung whispered as he kissed Jungkook plump lips one last time. Taehyung hug Jungkook even tighter, kissed Jungkooks forehead and close his eyes again as he slowly drifting to his dreamland.