Terra Incognita pt. 1

The crowd claps as Aja gets on the stage
"Today I will tell you a story that is lively, full with humors, actions and excitement. It all begins on a planet far far away call Akiridian 5."

A scary bug animal roars then continues to get crush by Luug as Aja starts chasing him, as other people started to call her.

"Hey I paid good money for this!"

"Comeback here!"

"You squashed my skill tech!"

Aja didn't listen and ran to get Luug. She stats scanning for him chases after him.

"Sorry, lost pet!" As she tries to laugh and dodge people.

"You know Luug, you are ruining a perfectly lively day."

~meanwhile at the coronation~

"smile and wave. smile and wave." As mother said

"Where is she? It's her ceremony too."

You know your daughter, well at least the older one, Aja is Spirited"

As the royal priest comes "your majesties I may have found her"

"Then speak!" As father said.

"It would appear that she's run away" 

"Again?" Both of them say

Y/N's POV
"Where is Aja?" I said to Krel.

"I don't know but help me solve this." Krel said.

"Okay", but then Aja calls.

"You're late" he said.

"Sorry, Luug totally-"

"Don't "Luug" us"  I replied to Aja

"If you don't get here in 5 mekrons Mama and Papa will stomp you" we both said.

Aja replies "I think we both know I won't be there at ALL. AND we both know I don't want to be Queen-in-waiting, let y/n do it."

"I'm already in the ceremony anyway!" I said.

"Ugh! you're running away again!?" Krel said. "Hey why are you actually running?" I then say.

"Luug decided to run away from me." Aja told us.

"You're gonna miss the ceremony" I told her.

"Say "Hi" to mama and papa." Aja said as the call disapates

Krel, Y/N, my son and daughter, I have some bad news"

"Aja ran away again and won't be attending the ceremony?" As Krel said and I chuckle.

"We might have spoken to her." I said as I help Krel put the contraption together.

"I'm sorry my children." Papa said.

"It's fine she's a free sprit" we both said.

"One day you and your sisters will be king and queens and we won't be here anymore, and you Krel and Aja will be all you guys will be all the other has"

"What if we're not ready to be rulers?" I said.

"Of course you guys aren't ready, no one is ever ready." Papa said.

"What she meant was is, what if were not good enough?" Krel said.

"If I know anything, my children, it is life is a series of choices. It's what we choose in the small moments that make our lives better or worse. You will not face these choices alone because you will always have your family. Including your eldest sister, no matter how much she wishes to deny that she's a royal." Papa said.