hey...

...

Hey I'm Emma, and this is my stupid, messed up story.

It's a story about a fucked up town that only has one way in. It's a town with stupid laws like

- Every citizens has to be in their homes at 10:00 P.M.

Like we are some kind of kids running around.

or

- Arts are illegal (dance, music, drawing, painting, poetry stuff like that)

And the worst part is that if you break one of the laws, then you only have one option. You have to come clean. Like what the hell. You can't hide, you can't runaway, you can't do anything. Trust me. It's like Lucifer is the mayor.

You are lost and you are dead.

If you try to hide, to runaway, then they will find you, they will tortur you and they will kill you.

Sometimes I do wonder if I was born in hell.

But you know there always has to be a way out, right? You can always take the bus or the train or at least a cab, right? But No not here. Because they made their own bussystem, they made sure that the government of the U.S. would place the train tracks around the city instead of through it and there are no cabs at all. I always dreamed about seeing one, or just something else than the same grey house on the same type of street in every block in this town.

I have no idea of how this town got so messed up, and why my family choose to move here. I just know, that I need to find a way out of this nightmare.

And you maybe think that is a little bit weird, that I mentioned the law about art, but you see I love drawing. I love being one with the pencil. When I'm drawing. I'm in my own thoughts with my own rules. I can be who I wanna be, not who they want me to be. My heart and soul are in my drawings. It's the most important thing in my life after my mom. Once I almost punched one for saying "at least people can't do art." I hated that freaking fucking idiot! But my mom convinced me to walk away. She said something about it isn't worth it or I don't know man.

My mom is kinda the only person that understands me. She had to give her love to music up, when she choose to move here with my dad. She wanted to be a musician. Sadly, my dad is gone know not dead, but gone. He disappeared, when I was five. I can't really remember him, but my mom still loves him a lot. She believes that someday he will come back to us, for us. My heart hopes she is right, but my head knows that it ain't gonna happen.

You may wonder, but if you draw you die. Are you really that stupid? But you see I don't really draw. I dream it. I see it in my head. I see the pencil on paper going back and forward. Dancing like a road in the rain or a face with kindness. It's all inside of me. I wish every day that I could draw it down on paper, but you know I can't.

So yeah. That's me. Emma.

...

"Emma! You are going to be late!"

And say hey to my mom. She is kinda the only reason, that I'm not dead yet. She always makes sure, that I'm in the class before the teachers, and that I make my homework. You see it's a small town with only one college and one university. The university only has three options and believe me it's the most boring jobs in the world. Like damn who wanna become a salesman or a doctor. Okay doctor is maybe not the worst, but I'm like actually throwing up, when I see blood. Of cause you can become a librarian or something like that, but that is also really boring. I just wanna draw and travel, but funny enough I can't .

"Emma I mean it!"and there is my mom again.

"Easy mom. We still have a few minuts."

"You haven't even change. You need to hurry, young lady!"

Omg I hate changing for school. You always have to wear something casual and pretty, but not too casual or pretty like please mann, who cares? I just wanna wear a hoodie and some jeans and my fave sneaks. Actually that is too much work, I just wanna wear my pyjamas.

My mom yells at me one more time. So I choose to change before she got really pissed. I just choose a casual white sweater, my fave cowboy jumpsuit, and some white sneaks. Oh! And of cause my sunglasses. Believe it or not but there are actually really freaking hot here. You know, because I'm here.

Okay maybe not, but seriously it feels like 50 degrees.

...

I enter school and my best friend Cole aka my only real friend gives me the look.

"oh come on. It's not that bad!" I shout at him. He just shakes his head and smile. That is what I like so much about him. He is honest, but not annoying. I take him by his arm and we enter school together. "Emma!" And the first fake bitch wanna talk. "What's up?" Omg. That did not sound as sweet as I wonted it to, but who cares? It's not like she is going say anything bad about me back.

Oh! Damit I forgot that part. You see my best friend is kinda the hottest bad boy in the school. You know, he is that guy that every girl wanna do it with, and he does it with them just for fun nothing serious. But I don't really care. I know he is a good guy, when he wanna be one, and that's enough for me. And It's not like I'm the queen of kindness.

But how did the popular bad boy and I get friends?

See that is a funny story. You know he tried to get late with my ex best friend. She was a girl. He wanted to have sex, but she wasn't ready. He got mad and left her devastated. I thought he was an ass, and wanted to protect my best friend. So I kinda got into a fight with him, We both ended up getting community service and got friends. Best friends. Now we kinda do everything together. Like we shop together. Like boy and girl clothe. Like all types of clothe. Like all.

"ring! ring!"

I fucking hate that sound!

Wait I have fucking math know!
I living in hell...