Chapter 14

There's always a point in life where everything is going downhill and you start to wonder what you did to deserve this. 

What did I do to deserve this?

Tony's hands began to roam around my chest and torso while his lips trail down my chest. I lied there, under him, lifeless and scare 

???: It's locked and I knocked on it a couple of times but no one answered. I just want to sleep in my own bed, okay.

Someone say from the other side of the door. 

??: Okay, easy bro.

Another voice say. A second later, I hear the the door knob twist and turn. Someone's trying to get in here. My eyes pop open and I impatiently wait for it to open any second now. 

Tony: Fuck. What do we do?

Tony gets off me and look to Cathy who's panicking, pacing back and forth. I try to lift up my leg and it moves a bit to the end of the bed 

Y/N: Help me!

I finally manage to yell out. My throat is dry. The door opens and a familiar face comes into view.

Yoongi.

soon is eyes travel to Cathy holding her phone then to Tony who's standing next to the bed and down to me, laying on the bed with a relief look. 

Yoongi: What's going on here? 

He asks with a confused look as the other guy with him walks towards us. 

Y/: Help me...

My voice trail off. He looks at me with a worried look and quickly walk to me. 

Yoongi: Are you okay?

He ask me, his body hovering over me. He looks at my face then down to my body. I watch as his face turn a hot shade of red as if he had realize whats going on. He turns to Tony with a glare.Next thing I know, Tony's face is smashed into the floor and  bleeding. 

While Tony is groaning in pain on the floor, Yoongi snap his head to Cathy who's shock at the sight of Tony. Cathy's eyes land on Yoongi and I watch as she freeze in her spot, scared. Yoongi's knuckle 

Y/N: Her phone.

I manage to say. Yoongi heard and he snatch Cathy's phone from her hand and throw it on the floor then smash it with his foot. 

Yoongi: You should be ashamed of yourself!

He tells Cathy with his teeth clenched. He walks to me and lift me up from the bed bridal style. I let out a sharp breath of relief as my hands slowly and weakly try to wrap around his shoulder. 

Yoongi: Call the cops.

Yoongi nods his head to the guy he came in with. I hate what Cathy did. I hate her and Tony. I hate the way he touched me and kissed me. I hate him.

I hate him. But I don't want everyone to know what he did to me. I don't want the cops to come here and let everyone know that something happened to me. I just want to go home and forget this ever happened. I look at Yoongi and let out a weak whisper.

Y/N: No.

He looks at me, surprise and confused at my response. I give him a look that screams ''please-don't-make-this-into- a-big-deal''. His eyes soften and give in. He gives a look to the guy, indicating to not call the cops. 

Guy: Get the fuck out of here before I call the police!

The guy who was with Yoongi yell at Cathy and Tony. They both immediately run out the door. I stuff my head into Yoongi's chest as he carry me out the door. I breathe in the smell of his shirt. It smells like fresh laundry. That's when I couldn't hold it in anymore and break down. I start crying and sobbing silently into his shirt.