Entrance!!! The Bender meets The Deku!!! (Short)

PLUS ULTRA!!

I Punched a robot, gaining points. 

My mind in a frenzy.

Why you may ask ?

Well let's rewind.

_______________FlashBack_____________

I sat down, bored listening to what Present Mic said. That is until someone next to me whispered.

"Hey you...with the (H/C) hair."

Naturally i turned toward the noise. I was met with a glare that was cold and fierce. It was frightening to most. Keyword; Most. I have seen worse.

"Your the son of Savior: The Metal villian....right ?," the boy said.

"What of it ?" I immediately asked. On guard.

"You don't belong here asshole...you never will. You see all these people ? All of these young men and women trying to become heroes. Most of their hearts are pure. Yours though ? Tainted with your father's blood pumping that puny heart of yours. Your nothing. All people will see you as is the son of Savior. Do us all a favor and die."

By the time the kid was finished i was filled with so much rage that fire and lightning was nearly shooting out of my hands. But i knew that i had to keep cool. If not, others would be hurt and i would be in extra trouble.

______________________________________

So here i am now. Destroying robots with my pure strength and agility. Not even using my quirk. It shocked kids so much that they even stopped. The Exam in the back of their heads.

CRUSH!!!!

BOOM!!!

POW!!

I was destroying this exam. Gaining so many points i lost count. In the corner of my eye, i saw an ash blonde kid who was having some explosions emite from his hands, scream die and destroy the robots.

'His quirk seems decent,' I thought.

Suddenly though, the ground started to shake and smoke rose into the air. Dusty clouds invading my sight. The students gasped in shock at what they saw. When i lifted my head into the sky my eyes couldn't help but widen in surprise.

It was a giant robot. I briefly remember Present Mic saying to avoid these and focus on the other robots. However, i knew that i couldn't just ignore this.

Before i could do anything, the robot punched the ground where we stood causing high amounts of force to blow by. Everybody was trying hard to stay in their spot. Most bolted. However me and some plain looking kid wearing a green tracksuit stayed beind. I was going to save the kid but i heard a voice.

"OW!!"

I turned to see a girl stuck under some rubble. Without even thinking i shot into the sky using my air abilities. The robot came into full view and i was rapidly closing in. However, as i was in the air i noticed someone in the air next to me with his right fist clenched and screaming. I charged up my left fist with electricity, clenched it tight, and screamed with him. Together we hit the giant bolt bucket sending him crashing into the ground.

Then.

We were falling.

Very

VERY.

High.

As we were falling i turned to see The Green-haired boy flailing around with his arms and legs broken and bruised. Making me cringe. I knew he had no landing support so this is what i did.

I drifted towards the screaming boy and held him. Now we were a ball of sorts. Then i used my wind power to slow us down. Not stop us... but slow us.

As we neared the ground i was smacked by a hand.

'unbelieveable,' I thought.

______________________________________

Now, as i sat thinking about it in my bedroom....

This was the first time i've used my abilities since Kindegarten....

And it felt great.