Part Two

When me and my dad got to our apartment my mom tells my dad all about my dream and how it never finished. My dad had a worried face on the while time. My dad walked up to my room and knocks on the door.
"Stella?"
"yeah dad?"
"mom told me about your dream and how it never ended"
"yeah pretty crazy that it never ended maby another dream will happen tonight" *infact it did*
we have dinner and watch a movie. About half way through the movie I decide to go to bed.
As in getting ready for bed i see a flash from the corner of my eye.
"what was that?"
My parents come upstairs mumbling about the flash.
"hey mom what was that flash?"
"I don't know u was hoping that it was in your dream."
"nope but I'm heading to bed now so maby it will be in my dream."
Dream:I'm standing at my window again looking outside but this time there's no snow
"were did the snow go it was just here?"
I turn around and there's a flash a bright flash
"what the..." I say as I get interrupted by another bright flash.
I walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I can't see myself I can only see a bright light...
"MOM!" I yell as I jump out of bed.
I run to my door and get stopped by a super bright flash it's like a camera flash but there's no one there taking a picture.
I walk into my mom and dad's room. I open the door and agggg bright light. I walk to a different part of there room still bright
I walk to my room looking out the window letting my eyes look into the night wait the sky is not black its blue it's like it's day time not night time but it's 3:00am. I go to bed hoppinh it will all go away in the morning.