Just You Wait!

A/N: Hooray, second chapter! Once again please correct my mistakes.
———————————————————————
I was on the plane, looking outside wondering many thoughts of questions of the "What could've been..."s and the "What if...."s
Regret instantly filled my mind, while memories made me cringe. As words and images began to swirl inside my head, my mother broke my chance as she softly spoke,
"Honey, are you okay? You seem worried, it's going to be okay."
"Y-yeah, I'm fine," how could I say no to her? "Just a little nervous about the flight." I lied.
"Just checking sweetie! Just take deep breaths! Remember I'm here, okay?" She replied.
I nodded and sighed and continued to stare out the window.
Suddenly, everything turned black and I immediately fell into the depths of ticking clocks. Glances and seconds of bad memories peek around until-
"Y/N! This is just a dream. Wake up!" I open my eyes and see a handsome, young man. Who is he? How did he know my name?
"Very flattering, Y/N, but it's time to go to school." He stared at you, intimidating you.
"You can read my mind? Holy crap.." I felt my face turn red as a tomato.
"Don't play dumb with me, Y/N. Today is your second day of school."
"Second day? I only remember just being on a plane a few seconds ago, what is going on?"
"How could you forget? Y/N, please stop joking around you're going to be-" He is still clueless, like I am right now.
"Wait. That can't be possible. Allow me to deactivate for a second. Say, 'shutdown'."
"Sh-shutdown.." I stuttered. He immediately dissolved with pixels flying everywhere.
Now what? Is this the so-called "SQUIP" Nicole was talking about? What the fuck is happening?
A figure of what appeared to be my mother suddenly startled me, "Honey, you're going to be late for school! Breakfast is ready!"
Ah right, school. A school I've never remembered I've  been to, but everyone else does. Well, this should be interesting. I head downstairs to see the aroma of sweet pancakes and maple syrup blooming through the air. Well this day might not be so bad after all.
-Time Squip-
MIGHT NOT BE SO BAD MY ASS. This son of a bitch, whose name is Jeremy, starts to hit on me, the second I come into the school. I even had to be with him for every class I had! Sure he was a little bit dorky (and maybe even cute) but he is still a bitch. Chances I'll get with him is 0%. Another asshole, Rich keeps on slapping my back whenever he comes up to me (which is constantly). Everyone else was such a drag, but Jake... man he was so sweet. He was the only matured person there! Fuck. I don't wanna move on from Michelle though. I mean I LOVE her I just might-
"Y/N, as I haven't introduced myself properly yet, I am your-"
"I get it you're my SQUIP! I just need to know what's going on. My head is flowing with sudden thoughts I just can't process any shit that comes in my head! So please, shutdown for a sec!" I yelled. My mother comes up to my room, wondering what I'm doing, well shit. I forgot about her.
He disappears, with a concerned face. I rethink what has just happened and winced. "Fuuu- how do I get this thing to startup?"
He materialises from thin air and continues to say,
"Simply say, startup. As I was saying, I am your SQUIP. I will be helping you to achieve your goal, which I am confused of what it is at the moment."
"Well, uhm, I don't know what it is actually too. I mean I-"
"Stop rambling. Stuttering too is also unattractive like rambling." Suddenly he interrupts, so much for the compliment this morning.
"....don't know you properly. What do you do?"
"My goal is to simply improve your life and complete your goal." He replies, calmly this time.
I lay on my bed, stretching my body on every direction longing to regain my senses. What goal did I want? Sure I want and need Michelle, maybe Jake even, but a proper goal to fulfill throughout my life.
"Just think at me please. Like telepathy. You will get used to talking out loud and it may interrupt your goal."
"My goal right now is to figure out what my goal is!" I say, abruptly, sounding like I was about to have a mental breakdown.
"Very funny, Y/N. I guess I can work with that for now. Now excuse me, I'll review the data from last night."
Again, he disappears, leaving me, a mess, lying down while the sky turns black.