rules! =p

one

never bully ooc.

i love bully stories (not bullyxvictim at times like let it develop people first) but don't make one with people irl. it's dumb and in reality, the lesson it teaches can be toxic.

two

be kind and charitable

in real life (=3) and in the rp. if you have control of four of the boys, either let me take another or deal with my plethora of ocs who will be there friends.

three

don't judge me or my ocs. for that matter, don't make things toxic or depressing for anyone prolongingly.

listen, i love any character but like you make me want to cry when bad things happen. lgbt is allowed and rather encouraged and if you have a sob character, i encourage you take a rain check on suicide or abuse related scars. like if you want a mute oc, not because their bff or family committed that. like i will put suicide or abuse related rps but nothing that'll be extensive.

four

smut?

i'm impartial, i don't care about it. like sure? but if i'm uncomfortable, you are to back off. no rape or non-con unless related to the situation to where i will make it timeskipped or not part of the rp.

five

but the cookies!

if i'm not replying, it either means:

i. you broke a rule and i will make it clear what you broke. ii. i'm eating food and can't reply cause food means im reading. iii. i have another rp and it'll take a minute or a few. ix. im offline and tag me after like ten or twenty minutes. (x. don't be shy to tag, i get bored easily and might tag you if you don't an hour or a few later.)

six

you are flawless. to be flawless is to be yourself

lol, none of you probably know that reference but it's the first password so like guess or find out. cause love you are all amazing people and can definitely find something like that. hint: it's a youtuber ( ;

seven

acceptance is key!

wait to be accepted before rping. tag me if i didn't see the form.

ship roleplay (included)

where are my shippers?

one

tell me a ship on the scenario and claim which part. if you want to do two, go ahead.

two

let me feel the love, like please don't go

"you're cute." kisses (whoever)

girl, backup. let the scenario play. (this goes with everything but whatever)

three

if i see ship hate or discrimination, im deleting your form forever. and you wait for decades, okay? (just restating rule two)