cafe☕🥐🍵

welcome to my ocs closest thing to full comfort and acceptance for themselves

welcome to my ocs closest thing to full comfort and acceptance for themselves. it's their gathering place, workspace, and most of all where they get half off, the food they make and eat.

joyful saga is a cafe where everyone is allowed to be open. the motto is where acceptance is as widespread as the spread of our variety of foods. with the whole cafe staff being people part of the community of lgbt people, the specials names all being something unique and special.

here's some scenarios.  your oc is either working or at the cafe eating.

my oc, jack's brother, jason'll be the highlight for this scenario: 

if you are a customer, the boys are sat at a table next to yours as the booths are full and jason takes whatever they needed bantering with the noodle haired boy. you leave a bit later but y/c walks over to you and says, "um, you dropped this." while showing something that is important to you

if you are working, jason comes up to you laughing and says, "so my brother is hosting a party and we're catering it, mind helping me with the delivery?" you agree as everyone else was off, working, or busy as is. then as you two bring all the food, y/c helps you bring all the food in.

this scenario'll be all about landon and lance:

customer, landon and lance were waiting tables and accidentally switched foods so the two apologize profusely and it's half off as the two rush over and clutz they are, both drop the food on each other. you and the boys have a bit of a talk and after the mess fixes itself. lance and landon are on break and you and the group decide to talk to them as they both try and give y'all something for free.

worker, the cafe is packed so you are obviously busy and lance and you are trying to get away from the big rush so lance pushes jason aside and does a delivery with you. you hand over what they ordered and y/c decides to flirt with you and lance allows it slightly as he's a bit peaked about y/c's roommate.

any person you want,

there's a party at the cafe and you are invited as is y/c and the rest of the group. you decide what's next.

y/c and my oc are on break or just hanging out and wdw comes in with the paparazzi outside. your choice on what happens.

last one, you're digging into some food as y/c slips in the booth you sat in. he decides to flirt with you with his charm something happens.