Part 6

*Movie day*

*Y/N's P.O.V*

*Doorbell rang*

"I'll get it!" Felix screamed as he flew down the stairs. 

Chan had already arrived and you were sitting on the couch with him in the living room. Felix was upstairs getting more pillows. 

Felix threw a few more pillows on to the couch before he went to open the door for Han. 

"Hi," Han said as he stepped into the house. He looked at you and smiled. 

"Oi, Han," Felix said, "Stop staring at my sister and go sit down you butt." 

Han and I both blushed as he walked over to sit beside me on the couch. 

"I'm gonna go help Felix get more pillows from upstairs," Chan said as he gave me a knowing look.

Chan got off the couch and went with Felix upstairs. 

I looked at Han and he looked at me, we stared at each other for a few minutes until I looked away and blushed.

"How...are you?" Han asked hesitantly.

"I'm okay," I said as I smiled. 

Felix then came down the stairs with pillows in his arms as Chan followed behind him carrying a few blankets. 

"I got more pillows!" Felix exclaimed. 

Felix threw a pillow in your direction and accidentally hit you on the face. 

"OW!" 

"OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY Y/N." 

Chan and Felix ran down the stairs to see if you were alright.

It didn't hurt THAT much, but it still hurt. You were covering your face with your hands as Han wrapped his arms around you. 

"Are you alright?" He asked you.

"Yeah," I said. "It just kind of hurts."

"It's okay," Han said, "The pain will go away." 

He moved your hands away from your face and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed like crazy at his actions.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yeah," I smiled.

"AHEM." 

You turn around to see Felix and Chan looking at you guys.

"Oh right," I said. "What movie should we watch?" 

You tried to change the topic and it worked. 

"How about Avengers; Infinity War?" Chan said.

"Sure," Han, Felix and I said.

The movie started playing and we turned off the lights. Han scooted closer to me and whispered; "Hey,". 

You smiled at him as he put his arm around your shoulder. 

You leaned your head on his shoulder and watched the movie in peace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi guys, 

I just wanted to wish you guys a Merry Christmas even though Christmas was yesterday... 

I was planning on posting this part yesterday but I ended up not being able to due to a busy schedule...

I also want to thank everyone who read this story so far, I really appreciate that you guys enjoy this story. Thank you for voting as well :)

Another note is that I apologize for the fact this part is not that long, I'll try to upload longer parts but yeah, I apologize for that...