One.

Life has been just how I imagined. It's everything that I could have asked for and more. I've been delt some rough cards throughout my years, but I've managed to overcome them with the love and support that I've been given. Without Jax, I don't know how I could have made it anywhere near where I am today. I owe everything to Jax.

With three kids almost in high school, my life can sometimes become a little hectic. With little league and playdates, and don't even get me started with carpooling. Jax, although he is gone most of the time for work, makes sure to make time in his day for us. He has been a great father to all of them, and they all look up to him with such a passion that even I wonder why they are so fond of him.

I ran my fingers through Blake's hair as he leaned against me watching a movie. Every Saturday night was movie night here. We all cuddle up on the couch together and watch a movies for the whole night. It was a tradition we started after we got married. I looked down at the silver ring on my finger. The diamond glimmering in the light. It wasn't very flashy at all, I never really liked flashy things, and Jax knew that. It was the perfect ring for me.

I looked over at him with a smile gracing my lips. He was snuggled with Avery who was on his lap almost fully asleep. They are the best of friends. Avery was his little princess, and Blake was my little prince. Now Ryder, he was both our king. He was sat in between us staring intensely at the tv. I took my arm and wrapped it around his shoulder pulling him into my side and kissing the top of his head making him groan. I can't believe that he is already 15 this year. Time has just flown by. I messed up his hair and set kissed him again. He looked up at me with a glare and I just smirked down at him.

"Really mom." He said with a sigh.

"Yes really. I love you." I said with a smile.

".... Love you too." He said softly.

He has always been more of a mamma's boy. He snuggled into my side and continued watching the movie. Jax reach over Ryder and held my hand making me look over at him. He was looking at me with the dorkiest smile I've ever seen, making me laugh. I played with his fingers as we were staring at each other. I mouthed over to him, 'I love you', and which he returned making me blush.

I gave him a kind smile and kissed his hand. I looked back at the movie only to find that the credits were rolling across the screen. I jumped up happy to be out of that sauna. Sure it was nice and all, but it is damn hot.

"Alright kiddos, no more movies for me tonight. I'm all movied out." I said smiling at them.

Jax jumped up off the couch with a smile and picked me up carrying me around the house. I began laughing as he tickled my sides in the process. I slapped his back trying to get him to let me down but nothing worked. I let out a sigh and looked at the kids for help. Ryder immediately got the memo and came running over and tackled his dad. They all loved to play fight with each other, only sometimes does it end in someone getting hurt, which is usually Jax. I smiled at myself as I remembered the last time Jax got hurt trying to fight the boys.

They double teamed him, one going for the legs, the other going for the chest, instantly knocking him to the ground. Although I was worried at the time, it just makes me laugh whenever I think about it again.

"Alright, I surrender. You win." Jax said with fake despair.

When they started to back off he grabbed both of them and pinned them to the ground with a smirk on his face. Both of the boys let out a groan and bean complaining that he cheated. Avery was sitting on the counter watching the whole thing go down. I walked over, taking a seat next to her. She smiled at me and leaned her head against my shoulder.

Avery was my one special little girl. She was kind of like me. During school she was picked on for no reason at all. They found her different and didn't like her. She went through it for a while, until Blake found out and told Ryder. Ryder being the overprotective brother that he is, confronted the kids and scared them away. It makes me wish that I had a Ryder when I was in school. I'm just very glad that they were willing to step up to the kids, that they care about their sister.

I haven't told any of them about what my childhood was like yet. They all have asked me about my scars, how I got them, and what they are from. But I always answer with the same answer, 'I will tell you everything when the time is right.' I just don't really think that they are quite old enough to get the full story yet.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I was lifted off the counter and into someone's arms. Jax went running around the house with the kids chasing behind him. This is what I've always wanted. A family that I could call my own.