Two.

Today, is just like any other day. I woke up at 6 in my loving husband's arm. I looked up at his angelic face, in awe. How was it possible that I am the lucky person who gets to wake up every morning like this? His beautiful eyes fluttered open and his gaze met mine. A small smile appeared across his face making him look even better than before.

"Good morning baby girl." He said in his raspy voice.

I smiled at him as he leaned over to kiss my forehead. He never liked morning kisses because he thought he had bad breath, which he does, I just don't really mind it. I grabbed the sides of his cheeks and pulled his face lower and gave him a firm kiss on the lips making his smile grow.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too."

I let out a sigh and got out of bed. As much as I like being in bed, I have work. I love my work and all, which is quite odd, seeing upon how I hated school so much. My love for kids, outshined my hatred for school. I showered and got ready putting on a teacher appropriate outfit, consisting of a black pencil skirt, a colorful shirt, and some high heels. Not the comfiest, but required.

Now, the school I teach at isn't like normal schools. It's a private school. Many kids go through private schooling for a more 1 to 1 learning. Some are just there because their parents want to look good to the rest of the world, and don't actually care about what happens in school.

For this school we come across many kids, some that need a little more help in something, and some that are so intelligent that they surpass the rest of the kids in their class, and move onto higher ones. I walked down to the kitchen and began to make the kids their breakfast. Placing each finished plate on the table in their correct spots. I ran upstairs and knocked on each of their doors, waking them up.

Jax walked out of our bedroom in his suit and tie, all ready for work. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on his now thoroughly brushed mouth. The taste a mint making me smile. He held my waist gently pulling me closer to his body as he deepened the kiss. I ran my hand up his neck and my fingers playing with his hair. I heard a door open and close but we didn't pay any attention to it.

"Ew, get a room." Blake said with a fake gag making us break apart both laughing.

I began to walk downstairs Jax following right behind me. I looked back at him with a smirk presented on my lips, knowing he was staring at my ass. Some things never change with this boy. He looked up at me with a shy smile making its way onto his face.

"I mean, I don't see how it's fair to all of those kids, I mean, they have to see that delicious thing all day and can't do anything about it." He said with a smirk.

I blushed knowing what he was referring to. I gave him a smack when Blake gave us a confused look. He chuckled and pulled me to his side and grabbed my ass giving it a firm squeeze before he let me go and ran into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes with a smile feathering across my face.

"Ryder, Avery! Hurry up, your food is going to be cold!" I yelled.

I heard a groan and some shuffling before Ryder exited his room still in his sleepwear. I rolled my eyes and motioned to his body and pointed at his door, silently telling him to get dressed. He sighed and walked back into his room. Avery came out wearing her school clothes, but way to much make up. I don't know where the hell she even got that from.

"No, no, no. You get your little butt back in there and take all of that off. You are beautiful without it on. Plus you are way, way, way to young to start wearing make up." I said pointing at her door.

"Fine." She muttered and walked back into her room.

Ryder walked back out, fully dressed and ready for school. None of his clothes are probably clean, but we'll go with it. He walked downstairs and into the kitchen, Avery walked back out makeup free and began walking downstairs. I pulled her into me and gave her a little hug making her smile up at me.

"See look at you, so much more beautiful now." I said with a smile.

"But you wear makeup sometimes." She said.

"Only for special occasions, honey, makeup wasn't made to cover up all of your insecurities about yourself, just a few spots here and there, and you're good. You never need a ton of makeup, because you are already beautiful. Never forget that." I said as we walked.

"Thanks mom." She said quietly.

Everyone was seated at the table eating their breakfast. I took a seat next to Jax and gave him a small smile and began eating my own. Once we were all finished we rinsed our plates and stuck them in the dishwasher and gathered our things. I grabbed my keys and headed out to the car all the kids in sync after me. They go to a public school in town. I want the best for my kids, but I also want them to have a normal childhood. I want them to make friends like a normal kids would.

I just want my kids to be happy.