Chapter one:on my mind

Tamiah
•••
Hi I'm tamiah Thompson and I moved to Miami not to long ago. I've been going to this school called northwestern heights highschool for my senior year and let me tell you,this school ain't no joke.

Not to long ago a girl was shot and killed named Tanaya union.She had a brother named Jordan he's been completely messed up In the head since his big sister was murdered,I felt bad for him,
Everyone felt bad for him.

they just guessed a gang member that was apart of a gang the police claimed killed her,but the person was never identified.The gang was called purple killaz (I hope that not a real gang cause I'm low key scared💀)and they wasn't playin with no one.They jumped some weird ass in a alley way cause he forgot to pay them back.

The part of Miami I live in is not that bad but where I go to school is worse.Bloods and crips are everywhere and we hear gunshots sometimes when we're on the bus and my school is just crazy.

I should probably just get back to what happened to tanaya. She was shot and killed on school grounds like inside of the janitors closet but it was after school and we have a thing called reset day and that's when like the weren't on, The janitor found her body. Her body was laid out with blood leaking out of the holes in her forehead, leg and stomach with cuts and bruises all over her body. The janitor called the police.
They called this mother fucker a snitch and soon that nigga fired and the police called for some bullshit. apparently the nigga had some cocanine in his pocket and the shit fell a student saw it and fucking snitched. So he had a girl get shot and killed, a crack head janitor, gang activity and just other stuff we don't talk about.
How do I know all this exactly? well whatever happens in this school don't stay in this school nor one place. Like literally we're on the worst school list in Florida.
Guess what we ain't first but we second.
Tuff right?
When I tell you this school fucked up,
it's fucked up.

Purple Killaz is not the only gang in the school.There's gold and black mambas, red shootaz and more but not much more. I have a little squad I'm in. We have a youtube channel and everything it's me, lai, alex and AJ but we not even bout that drama life you feel me.

But it's like 5:30 in the morning and I gotta take my ass to school so yeah thank god its friday. 💀. i gotta get my stuff together and my stuff I'm finna wear.
Ok so I decided to wear this

(A/N her phone and backpack don't change:))