Clouded Mind

You all have been so kind and amazing, I really am sorry for making you wait but my time has been super busy. I hope this chapter is to all your liking.

Black Butler Fan-Fiction part 6

Ciel's POV
*thoughts*
"My body aches and god my butt hurts, what happened again? Did Sebastian.... wait did we!! Oh God...."

"Young master, good morning it is time for morning tea" "Gggood morning Sssebastian" "Why the stutter do I have to get the language coach again, we can go over Latin wile we are at it" "no, all shall be fine thank you but I'm okay." "If you say so, your schedule for today is fencing than working on culinary skills and finishing the day with studying, as well before I forget a letter came"

The queens stamp must be important, but why now of all times, rips open well than turns out we have to change schedule again.

"Sebestian, my clothes. We have urgent matters to attend and can not afford to waste time" "yes master of course, what may these be?" "There is a problem at a so called Trancy manner, theres been many spottings of a red cloaked man fighting a fellow butler and disturbing the nobles in the area" "understood my lord, I will look into the family's history"

Sebastian's POV
Another day of my plans being spoiled I was hoping to give ciel another lesson on what "yaoi" is guess not, but I'm sure later my thirst for him shall be quenched

"My lord I have found info on the Trancys, seems like you the young boy is alone, similar to your age and hight. He loves attention from his butler and rumor says he is quite the pretty boy." "Enough flirting with the enemy, thank you be off now. We depart at noon for their manor"

Was that jealousy I sensed, that's new in him, it makes the fire in me burn more in lust for him.

Meanwhile at the Trancy manor
"Claud have you prepared for our guests? I smelt scum, like a crow earlier so I'm sure they will be back soon"
"Yes your highness of course, but you can rest easy, they seem to be less of a threat to us. No mear butler and a boy could challenge our household" "as long as you are confident. Fetch Hannah for me while your at it" "of course"

Hannah's POV
"Young master is summoning me? But why?" "I dont ask I just do as I am told and I suggest you do as well" "I am, its unusual considering I am fighting the intruder" "No matter, I will take over go!" "BESSSSSSYYYYY where is he!! I smelt him here!!!!" "Enough! Hannah leave!" "I'm going!"
*hannah leaves*

Claud's POV
"where is Sebby?" "I have no idea what you are talking about but in two minutes you will be dead anyways, without disturbing my master" "I am the lover of a kind like you, but he likes to play hard to get, it gets me all tingly and ready to pounce" *wiggling around* "well be gone!!!! This is not the place, a butler you speak of doesn't exist here!"

Hello! There will be more tomorrow on CHRISTMAS EVE!! be ready for excitement and "rough housing" which ever way you'd like to think of it >*<  ♡ love you all!!