*O N E*

Y/N P.O.V

"I'm in a big forest. I don't know why I'm here. This is crazy. I got afraid because of these creepy sounds of this forest. I can see a figure of a well grown man from a far. I don't know what to do.'Hello can you hear me? I'm stuck in this forest. Can you please help me?' I called him from a far and I ran closer to him. Now I'm standing near him and his back is facing me. He didn't even move an inch so I decided to go and face to him. He is facing the ground so I can't see his face and his face covered with his hoodie. I touched his shoulder using my palms 'hey can you please help me? I'm stuck in here. Please I'm so afraid now.' tears start to pour from my eyes also my sobs got louder. I didn't expect what happened next. That guy in front of me fell on me hovering my body and he's too heavy to hold so loosing balance I fell to the ground with him. He's unconscious, at least that's what I thought. I screamed "someone please help meee."

I woke up panting hard same old dream. I wonder why I'm dreaming about this one particular guy. Is he related to me? If he is, why I can't see his face? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my bestie knocking on my door "come in". My whole body is covered with sweat. Since my familys' death, every night I'm having this kind of nightmares . I'm fed up of this but still I don't have any solution for this. "Y/N what happened? You screamed like you gonna die. Oh my god you're sweating too." my bestie said. "Nope , nothing happened. It's the usual nightmare." I said. "Oh! Yaa why don't we go and see a doctor. You need to talk with someone y/n. Why don't you listen to me once?" she started her usual rant "ok ok eomma I know you care about me" i hugged her and gave a peck on the cheek and ran to the washroom "yaaaaa you butter coated me and escaped again as usual koko" she yelled and I giggled from inside and said "i love you kanchiii" .

Yes she's Hun kanchi my bestie since my childhood and she's not just a bestie for me she's my non-biological sister. She's helping me in everything in my life. She knows my everything but she doesn't know one thing. It's a secret for the whole world and it'll be a secret forever. I'm Lee Y/N. I'm 18 years old. My dad and mom got murdered when I was 12 and the police couldn't find the murderer so they assume this as a suicide and closed the case. I was all alone but luckily kanchi's family volunteered to give a shelter to me. For past 6 years they didn't even show me slightest difference. Actually they are treating me as I'm their own daughter even sometimes kanchi gets jealous . Me and kanchi finished college and graduated. So me and Kanchi came to Seoul for our highest studies. Finding a place in Seoul was soo hard but luckily we found a decent place for a reasonable rent. We both are medical students. This is our dream that we dreamed together also now we're achieving it together.

I did my morning routine and headed to downstairs and Kanchi was nowhere to be seen. I got a little afraid because 6 years ago this was the same thing. I got my phone from my back pocket and dialed Kanchi's number, I heard her ringtone so I followed the sound and I found her phone on the coffee table .I panicked and it was getting hard for me to breathe because of my panic attack. My phone vibrated but I couldn't pick up the phone cause my whole body is trembling and tears pouring from my eyes and that same night repeating in my head. I got weaker and weaker at last my eyes closed.

Kanchi's P.O.V

This girl won't ever listen to me. She shouldn't suffer like this. Why the hell she can't go and see a doctor. I'm walking through the convenience store looking through aisle and buying things we need. I was so busy buying things and thinking about koko's situation so I didn't realized until I bumped on to something hard and I fell down on my butt. "Ouch my-" I hissed. "Come on get up. Look where you're walking next time" a tattooed hand was in front of me. I put my palm on this tattooed hand and stood up while trailing my eyes from his hand to his face darn his face is covered "I'm sorry and um thank you" I slightly bowed at him but he walked past me hurriedly. What a piece of shit. Even it's ok or a you're welcome would work right I mumbled and walked to the cashier to billing. I searched my back pocket to take my phone out so i can ask koko that if she needs something but I couldn't find my phone. Shit! Did i drop it or did i left it at home. "Mam, total is 5065 won" I looked at her and paid the amount "thank you" i thanked her with a slight bow and went out.

It took 15 minutes for me to walk back home. I came in "koko I came" no response. I went to kitchen and saw the breakfast still untouched. "Koko why the hell you didn't eat breakfast?" Still no response so i went out to the living room "Kokooo" i saw she's lying on the floor. I went to her hurriedly and shook her to wake her up but no response. So i went back to kitchen and brought some water and spill some on her face. Suddenly she took very deep breath like she's drowning on water and opened now her bloodshot red eyes "K...-kan..chi" she said between he sobs and hugged me tightly. "Shhh shhh I'm here don't worry. I'm right here" i hugged her back with same force while whispering soothing words to her now crying figure. I should've tell her before I leave. How could i be this reckless even knowing her fear "I'm sorry koko. I should've inform you" i apologized while calming her down.

Y/N P.O.V

She apologized me but she's not at fault. These are my scars she doesn't have to apologize. But her soothing words calm me down and after sometimes I completely calmed down. "Ok now let's go and eat breakfast also I brought you some snacks too. Eat them when you feel like." She wiped my all the tears as a mom and helped me to stand up lead me to kitchen for the breakfast. "K..kanchi.." i called her with my shaky voice while she's arranging all the stuff she bought in the cupboard "hmm?" She turned to face me. "Thank you for baring me kanchi" i said "you are my sister koko... keep it in your mind. You're not a burden to me or to my family cause you're our family" she smiled at me and went back to what she was doing. I'm glad that you're in my life Kanchi. I don't know how to thank you. I thought and ate my breakfast silently.

1255 words

Hello my lovely readers💕 I'm sorry for being late and also I have to change the plot. Hope you all will enjoy this story. I have to change plot cause i was younger than this when i wrote Destiny and i feel like it's not better enough so I'm trying rewrite it with better ideas. 💜💕 Thanks for staying with me. I love you all❤️ 사랑해❤️ 보라해💜