trois

-3rd POV-

[ MILD LANGUAGE ]

Tony's eyes snapped open at what Reindeer Games had said.

"She is what?" Tony breathed in disbelief, as the feeling of panic appeared.

"I think (Y/N)'s missing." Loki replied, he seemed out of breath.

The event from two days ago came into Tony's mind.

Tony sighed, as Loki reacted from the other end of the line.

"What? You knew?" The worried boyfriend asked, as he paced around the living room.

"You won't like this Reindeer Games." Tony started, Loki growing impatient with every second.

"Just tell me damn it!" He yelled into his phone.

"Remember two days ago (Y/N) brought over food? She saw you, with the lady." Tony said softly, and he could hear Loki's breath hitched.

"How much?" Loki's voice cracked, his secret finally being discovered by the person who he desperately tried to protect from.

"Everything. She knows the team helped you." Tony's guilt got worse the more he talked about it, and he felt sorry for the prince.

Only Thor knew why Loki was doing this, he was only trying to protect (Y/N) from his own father who didn't approve of their relationship.

The rest, all owed Loki from losing a bet and thus acted like they didn't know.

"I'll let you stay with her until the end of her lifetime. But, you must attend to Lady Sigyn's needs for you, and you two are to wed after the mortal dies."

"What if I don't follow Lady Sigyn's needs?"

"I'll execute your lover, right here in Asgard in front of you and a crowd."

"She can't be far from here, if anything (Y/N) would still be in the country." Tony said, his phone on speaker as he walked around his large bedroom to find suitable clothing and changed out of his nightwear.

"It all makes sense now." Loki muttered to himself hanging up on the Stark.

"Loki?" Tony asked, noticing the call ended.

"Damn it," He said, rushing towards his suit.

••

[ 2nd POV ]

Tony arrived at your apartment, still in his suit.

Knocking on the door, it opened to see a very disheveled Loki.

The prince's hair was a mess, along with his own feelings.

Tony got out of suit, placing it near the front door as Blaze looked at it curiously.

"Hey. Calm down." Tony said, looking at his friend.